NFL Star Odell Beckham Jr. Replaces Rolls-Royce Cullinan Hood Ornament With Figurine of Himself
It immortalizes his famous one-handed catch against the Dallas Cowboys during the 2014 season.
When you’re a renowned athlete like Odell Beckham Jr. playing for the Cleveland Browns after a four-year string with the New York Giants, chances are you’re going to splurge a bit to take advantage of the nice and lofty pay that comes with being an NFL star. And that’s what exactly Mr. Beckham Jr. did with a newly acquired Rolls-Royce Cullinan.
The well-known wide receiver shared his heavily customized Cullinan on his social mediums, making note of his biggest pride and joy with the car. That is, of course, a specialized hood ornament which replaces the traditional Spirit of Ecstasy for a figurine of him in his signature one-handed catch from his defining play against the Dallas Cowboys from the 2014 season.
But that’s not all as his Cullinan sports a bright orange wrap to match the color of his current team, blacked-out 26-inch Forgiato wheels complete with the floating Rolls-Royce center caps, ultra-dark Suntek Films window tint, and gloss-black shadow exterior accents.
Even the Cullinan’s luxurious amenities and appointments weren’t enough for Beckham Jr. as his fancy-schmancy ride features a custom sound system with a massive subwoofer boombox in the trunk by JL Audio, a completely bespoke starlight headliner made just for Beckham’s Cullinan, and more.
The build hails from Dreamworks Motorsports in Roxboro, North Carolina, which is known for customizing rides belonging to high-profile celebrities like Allen Iverson and Michael Jordan.
It might be a bit over-the-top, but you can't deny that it's at least entertaining.
- RELATEDPro Bowl NFL Player Turns Heads by Driving 725-HP NASCAR Ford Mustang to PracticeKansas City Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman called on Stewart-Haas Racing driver Clint Bowyer to help with the flashy stunt.READ NOW
- RELATEDLiving in the 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan: Turning a $410,000 SUV Into a Beachside Luxury HotelWith lambswool floor mats and rich leather throughout, the Cullinan's cabin is arguably more luxurious than a five-star resort.READ NOW
- RELATEDVideo: Rolls-Royce Dawn With Lifted Cullinan Suspension Goes Off-Roading ToplessThis ain't no ordinary Dawn (if there is such thing), it's a former test mule for the Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV.READ NOW
- RELATEDDemand for Rolls-Royce Cullinan Is Through the Roof, Production Line Can't Keep UpDid you already order your $400,000 ultra-luxury SUV? If the answer is no, you may be in for a long, long wait.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrunk NFL Player Stiffs Limo Driver, Attempts to Use Cigarettes and Bag of Chips as Forms of IDHiring a limousine when you're too drunk to drive is an excellent choice. Offering the cops a half-eaten bag of chips, decidedly less so.READ NOW