'The Final Challenge' Is a Rolls-Royce Cullinan YouTube Series Must Watch
The new video series takes you on a ride in the Cullinan as it travels from Scotland to the United States, and it's quite good.
A few weeks ago, Rolls-Royce announced its new video series on YouTube called "The Final Challenge." The series documents the Cullinan luxury SUV's final tests before it officially debuts sometime later this year. Watching Rolls stress-test a camouflaged crossover might seem a little ho-hum, but now that the brand has been uploading video updates of the car's journey on an almost daily basis, we're in love with the cinematography and stories these video shorts tell.
Each two-minute video from the series is posted on the Rolls-Royce YouTube channel and showcases a different adventure or obstacle the Cullinan must conquer. Renowned National Geographic adventure photographer Cory Richards follows the car as it makes its way from Scotland to the United Arab Emirates and finally to the United States.
We pick up the story right as the Cullinan finishes its journey through the Scotland Highlands, exploring the picturesque farmlands and arriving at the Alladale Lodge to collect a special stone that Rolls-Royce will use in the building process of one of its bespoke Cullinan variants.
The next stop for Richards and Rolls-Royce's historic new model is the UAE, where the car will most likely be put to the test in the endless sea of sand dunes in the Rub' al Khali desert. Stay tuned for that segment on the Rolls-Royce YouTube channel. In the meantime you can watch the Cullinan's Scotland adventures below.
- RELATEDVideo Shows Porsche Stress Testing Its New Cayenne HybridPorsche puts its new hybrids through some extreme tests.READ NOW
- RELATEDRolls-Royce Will Take You on a Car-Themed Tour of Northern Italy for $42,000Take a trip from Venice to the Concorso d'Eleganza at Villa d'Este in style as part of Rolls-Royce's 'Journey Into Luxury.'READ NOW
- RELATEDRolls-Royce to Build 35 Ghosts With a Paint Job Made From SilverThe Silver Ghost Collection is an homage to the original Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost from the early 20th century.READ NOW
- RELATEDBackroad Blasting in the Bentley Bentayga: The Fanciest SUV Takes on VermontMost Bentaygas likely will never touch a dirt road. But it's nice to know this Bentley can have fun there when it does.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Video of the New Porsche 911 GT3 RS is Pure Automotive PornographyPorsche's latest video thrusts viewers into the motorsport-driven world of the 2019 911 GT3 RS.READ NOW