You Can Get Up To $13,000 Off a 2019 Audi E-Tron at Costco
::: Adds German electric SUV to this weekend's grocery list :::
We're used to saving money on toilet paper, rotisserie chickens, and even tires thanks to Costco. But what about German electric crossovers? According to a dealer incentive bulletin brought to our attention via CarsDirect, the warehouse store is running a deal that lets buyers save up to $13,000 on a new, 2019 model year Audi E-Tron.
From the Costco Auto Program site, Costco members can get a $2,000 cash bonus on all 2019 E-Trons purchased or leased from now until March 31. As icing on the cake, a $500 Costco Cash Card awaits those who take the time to fill out a survey post-purchase. All you gotta do is activate the discount certificate online, punch in your Costco membership info, and remember to bring the certificate with you to the Audi dealership. A Costco membership in its most basic form, by the way, costs $60 per year.
Throw in the $7,500 federal tax credit owners get for the E-Tron being an EV and an unadvertised, $3,000 "Marketing Allowance" that's been given to Audi dealers also unearthed by CarsDirect, and a card-carrying Costco member can save a total of $13,000 on Audi's all-electric crossover. Granted, that Marketing Allowance may take some bargaining and leg-work on the buyer's part since it's passed onto the consumer entirely at the discretion of the dealer.
For the record, the Audi E-Tron, including destination, stickers for $75,795. With the latest discounts, rebates, and tax benefits, determined Costco members can pay as little as $62,795. Or $62,855* if you account for the cost of joining Costco.
*Price does not include the $200 you'll inevitably spend on snacks every time you set foot into that store.
Got a tip? Send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RELATED2019 Audi E-tron First Drive: The VW Group's War on Tesla—and Gasoline—Starts HereAudi’s new electric E=tron SUV blends technology and design in whole new ways, making EV driving a simplified pleasure.READ NOW
- RELATED2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric Crossover Starts at $67,900, Undercuts Audi E-Tron by $7KIt's also $1,600 less than the Jaguar I-Pace and $17,000 cheaper than the Tesla Model X.READ NOW
- RELATED2020 Audi E-Tron Sportback: The Original Electric Crossover's More Fashionable CousinCoupe-inspired electric crossovers are becoming a thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi Issues First Recall For Electric E-tron SUVRecalls and EV fires are always a hot-button issue, but Audi's early move to fix E-tron battery compartments is the right thing to do.READ NOW
- RELATEDWhy Avengers: Endgame Added Fake Engine Sounds to the Electric Audi E-Tron GTMr. Stark, these sounds don't make me feel so good.READ NOW