Rally Driver Ken Block Thrashes Around in His Ford Fiesta for Yardkhana
Block is only person to take on Hoonigan's lot with an all-wheel-drive vehicle.
Driver Ken Block is known for his Gymkhana video series along with his rallycross/rally racing, but he also has the title of "Head Hoonigan in Charge" at his automotive lifestyle brand Hoonigan.
Hoonigan's headquarters, the Donut Garage in Long Beach, California, has been ground zero for some of the most entertaining bits of automotive video content for the last year and every once in a while, Block finds the time to stop by to play with one of his personal toys. A busy man in 2018 with his multi-series racing schedule, Block brought his Ford Fiesta RX43 Gymkhana car by the shop.
The last time fans have seen Block's 650 horsepower Fiesta RX43 was at Terrakhana and before that Gymkhana 8.
Block brings his Fiesta RX43 to abuse in what the Hoonigan's call Yardkhana. He previously brought his 1991 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A rally car as well as his 1978 Ford Escort MK2. After hundreds of Hoonigan Daily Transmission episodes, Block is still the only person to do all-wheel-drive donuts at the Donut Garage.
In the video, Block showcases his normal Gymkhana skills. He does donuts, goes up on two wheels, does some hardparking, and even breaks his gearbox which survived the rallycross, two Gymkhana films, Gymkhama Grid competition, but not the Donut Garage parking lot.
To see all of the entertaining details, check out Hoonigan's newest episode of Build Breakdown "Ken Block Slays the Donut Garage in his 650HP Fiesta #Yardkhana" below.
- RELATEDKen Block Unveils New Ford Focus RS RX for the Americas Rallycross ChampionshipThe new Ford racer will contest in the Americas and FIA World Rallycross championships.READ NOW
- RELATEDKen Block Gives a Tour of Hoonigan Racing Division HQ to Show His ‘Carcaine’ AddictionFrom his Hoonicorn V2 to his Ford Escort Cosworth Group A rally car, Ken Block shows the toys that fuel his addiction.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Onboard Footage of Ken Block Ripping Through the Woods of the Oregon Trail RallyShortly after announcing his 2018 race plans, Block attended the Oregon Trail Rally with co-driver Alex Gelsomino.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ken Block Test His Escort Group A Rally CarAhead of his 2018 stage rally race plans, Block takes his Escort Group A rally car to Hungry Valley, California for testing.READ NOW
- RELATEDKen Block Announces His 2018 Racing PlansWith Racing Stage Rally, Americas Rallycross, World RX, Gymkhana GRID, and World Rallycross, Ken Block will be very busy in 2018.READ NOW