Amazon’s New Seiko Watch Deals Are Hot, Hot, Hot!
Yes, we did just quote Chris Tucker from The Fifth Element.
A good deal is hard to pass up because, well, it's a good deal. Combine that with good-looking and reliable watches from Seiko, and it becomes nearly impossible to pass up a good chance to add a new timepiece to your collection. This week's hot Seiko deals include a wide variety of styles and colors, covering everything from rugged nylon-strap pieces to classy metal bracelets. Whatever occasion you're looking to enhance, you're bound to find a hot deal on a new Seiko watch.
- SSC700 Stainless steel gold ($209.65 off)
- SSC143 Stainless steel solar ($183.05 off)
- Coutura solar diamond ($165.01 off)
- SSB345 Stainless steel chronograph ($157.14 off)
- SNKP23 Recraft Series analog display self-wind ($129 off)
- Essentials Chrono SS gray ($117.11 off)
- SSB347 Japanese quartz silicone strap ($115.02 off)
- SNKM97 Green dial stainless steel ($111.02 off)
- SRPD61 5 Sports 42.5 mm stainless steel ($111 off)
- Seiko 5 Sports Automatic ($108.01 off)
- SNKN37 Self-wind leather strap ($104.05 off)
- SRPD59 5 Sports 42.5 mm orange dial ($95 off)
- SRPD95 5 Sports rubber strap ($87.02 off)
- SSB321 Analog display stainless steel ($85.02 off)
- Coutura perpetual calendar ($77.32 off)
- Seiko 5 stainless steel ($73 off)
- Seiko Essential TT ($53.75 off)
- Seiko 5 Sports 2019 ($47.97 off)
- Seiko Essential SS rectangular case ($47.04 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- I spent a week with the 2023 Mercedes EQE and tell you all about it
- Lewin Day tells us why the Aston Martin Valkyrie almost required a new rear wing at 25,000 miles
- Nico Demattia explains how F1 cars can produce 1,000 from a 1.6-liter engine
- Go RVing! Caleb Jacobs takes you on a tour of this 1975 Dodge Woodsman RV