Our Favorite Watches Are All on Sale on Amazon Right Now
Watches and cars go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Yogi and Boo-Boo. Peanut butter and jelly. Bread and being sliced. These are things that go perfectly together. So do car enthusiasts and watches. Of the two, there's an appreciation for the mechanical, the intricate, and the engineering behind a fine automobile and Switzerland's best. And in recent years, the two have formed a symbiotic relationship with one another as automotive geeks and nerds find their way to brands like Seiko, Timex, and Casio, as well as Rolex and IWC for those bougie folks with discretionary cash. You can't got to a Cars and Coffee without a watch discussion materializing.
While it may be seen by some as something for the rich and pretentious, you don't have to drop stacks on stacks on stacks to keep track of the time and revel in the fine art of mechanical wristwear. There are inexpensive offerings that look good and work impeccably. Good deals can always be found for those who demand the finest but don't want to pay sticker. So for today's deals, I've rounded up a watch I personally love and own, the Timex Expedition, as well as a host of other watches, all currently on sale. They are good, quality watches, but they range from the inexpensive to the "treat yourself," so there's something here for everyone. Check them out.
- Casio G-Shock ($26.80 off)
- Timex Expedition ($27.09 off)
- Seiko Mechanical Automatic ($275 off)
- IWC Aquatimer Automatic (Free shipping)
- TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer ($526 off)
- Garmin Instinct ($76 off)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Garrison Quartz ($121 off)
- Seiko Men's Prospex Stainless Steel Automatic Self Winder Diving Watch with Silicone Strap ($159 off)
- Apple Watch Series 7 ($70 off)
- Fossil Gen 6 ($90 off)
- Timex Women's Expedition Metal Field Watch ($18 off)
Now that you've purchased at least two of the watches above to add to your collection, which timepiece is your favorite? Do you have a favorite brand? Sound off in the comments below and let us know if you'd like to see watch reviews or more watch content.