Pretend You’re a Racing Star With These Watch Deals From Jomashop
Let’s get racy with a selection of stellar timepieces with a racing theme.
We’re back on that watch game, folks. Welcome to TWZ. No, it's not The War Zone. It's The Watch Zone! Hey, cars and watches naturally go hand in hand. Get it? Get the pun? Because watches have hands? (I can hear my editors cringing.)
There are so many hot deals on watches right now, and you seem to love them as much as we do, so I'm sharing my finds once again. And as it’s a weekend when Formula 1 is in Spain and Indycar is gearing up for the Indy 500, it’s the perfect time to highlight a handful of racing and car-related watches currently on sale at Jomashop.
Don’t worry. Not everything on my list is a Rolex chronograph that’ll put you in debt for life to a New Jersey loan shark. I found a bunch of reasonably priced timepieces that’ll both stand the test of time (another pun!) and help you stunt on folks at your next Cars and Coffee or trackside at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
Act fast, people. These prices will be gone as quickly as Nikita Mazepin entered and exited F1. And if Charles Leclerc is reading this, I found a replacement for that stolen $320,000 Richard Mille. And it's on sale! You’re welcome, Chuck.
- Seiko Chronograph Quartz Black Dial Black Titanium ($230 off)
- Seiko Chronograph Quartz Green Dial ($155 off)
- Seiko Core Chronograph Quartz Grey Dial Watch ($230 off)
- Seiko Chronograph Black Dial Black Silicone Watch ($325 off)
- Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph Black Dial ($116 off)
- Citizen Chandler Multifunction Black Dial ($139 off)
- Citizen World Time A-T Perpetual Chronograph Black Dial ($261 off)
- Citizen PCAT Radio Controlled Chronograph Black Dial ($236 off)
- Omega Speedmaster Racing Automatic Chronograph ($1,350 off)
- Tissot PRS 516 Automatic Chronograph ($1,533 off)
- Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Black Dial Watch ($150 off)
- Tissott T-Race MotoGP Chronograph ($795 off)
- Tissot Chronograph Automatic Anthracite Dial Watch ($850 off)
- Panerai Ferrari Scuderia Chronograph Chronograph Black Dial ($4,955 off)
- Tonino Lamborghini Spyder Chronograph Quartz Black Dial ($1,757 off)
- Lamborghini Spyder Quartz Black Dial Watch ($450 off)
- Tag Heuer Carrera Porsche Chronograph ($1,355 off)
- Porsche Design Datetimer Automatic ($2,275 off)
- Certina DS First Chronograph ($501 off)
- TW Steele Yamaha Factory Chronograph ($626 off)
- Alpina Racing Chronograph ($1,890 off)
- Franck Muller Vanguard Racing Automatic Watch ($3,723 off)
- Ferrari FXX Watch ($195 off)
Now it's your turn. Show us what's in your now-growing watch collection in the comments below.
MORE TO READ
Timex and Garmin Jump Ahead of Prime Day with Can’t-Miss Sales
Prime Day is next week, but why wait to get a new timepiece?
How To Tell If Your 2011-2019 Hyundai or Kia Engine Might Fail
The Hyundai and Kia Theta II engine will give clues before it dies.