Save on Motorcycle Backpacks From Amazon and RevZilla
Keep those old saddlebags off your steel horse.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Although I love riding motorcycles, whenever I need to bring anything with me that isn't just my phone, it can quickly become a pain in the rear. Saddlebags are heavy, I don't like tank bags, and fanny packs are, well, outdated despite being "back in style." That's why I stick with a backpack. These bags are easy to get on and off, and a motorcycle bag offers more protection, and sometimes hydration bladders, compared to your typical school bag. And right now, a host of our favorites are currently on sale from Amazon and RevZilla.
Don't hesitate, as these deals won't last.
- USWE Core (14 percent off, and I own this bag)
- USWE Hajker (7 percent off)
- USWE Flow (5 percent off)
- OGIO No Drag Mach 5 (12 percent off)
- Oakley Kitchen Sink (30 percent off)
- Alpinestars Jerez V2 (15 percent off)
- Klim Krew Pak (20 percent off)
- Nelson Rigg Hurricane 2.0 (10 percent off)
- Merlin Ashby Waxed Cotton Rucksack (20 percent off)
- Factory Effex Yamaha Premium Backpack (10 percent off)
- Factory Effex Honda Premium Backpack (8 percent off)
Read More From The Garage
- Don’t miss this Apple, Garmin, and Suunto smartwatch sale
- Stay stylish and safe with these motorcycle jackets From RevZilla
- You know you've always wanted a sit-in wave runner with a steering wheel
- Here's how to turn your regular V8 Ford F-150 into a budget Raptor R
- Tackle your next tailgate party with everything you need from Amazon