Don’t Miss This Apple, Garmin, and Suunto Smartwatch Sale on Amazon
Track your steps, your heart rate, and even your elevation.
While I personally love the mechanical nature of a traditional watch, I must admit that they're little more than jewelry at this point. I know, I know. That's tantamount to heresy for The Watch Zone, but it's true. They tell time, look beautiful, and the tick-tick-tick sound they produce is calming. To have a timepiece that's more capable, you need to trade in your mechanical Seiko for a smartwatch, and lucky for you, a host of our favorites are currently on sale. It's time to enter the 21st century. Get you some.
- Garmin Venu (29 percent off)
- Garmin Instinct (29 percent off)
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro (19 percent off)
- Suunto 5 Peak (35 percent off)
- Suunto 9 Baro (17 percent off)
- Suunto 9 Peak (20 percent off)
- Apple Watch SE Gray (9 percent off)
- Apple Watch SE Gold (10 percent off)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (7 percent off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 White (18 percent off)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Pink Gold (20 percent off)
- Timex Metropolitan R (5 percent off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 (33 percent off)
- Fitbit Sense (25 percent off)
MORE TO READ
Here Are 5 Cars Under $5,000 Right Now: Los Angeles, CA
The high cost of cars today makes it harder to find cheap fun. But we found a few affordable, interesting prospects to prove they still exist.
Amazon’s Having a Wild DeWalt Sale Right Now
Having more tools is always better.