Rapper French Montana Gifts Himself $1.5M Bugatti Veyron After Being Released From Hospital
Not a bad way to ring in the new year, either.
There’s nothing happy about a trip to the hospital for any health scare, large or small. Checking out, however, is cause for celebration. On one such occasion, rapper French Montana gifted himself a new (well, new-to-him), $1.5-million Bugatti Veyron.
According to reports from TMZ dating back to November, the artist was rushed to a hospital in the San Fernando Valley complaining of “intense chest pains,” nausea, and an elevated heart rate, and was later transferred to the intensive care unit. The L.A. County Sheriff’s department had discovered the rapper in distress after responding to a burglary call at his Calabasas home, which later ended up being a false alarm, and dispatched an ambulance.
An update on November 22 claimed French Montana continued suffering from severe abdominal pain and was under close observation. Although he was released after two weeks in the ICU, doctors were still unsure what was wrong, according to TMZ. The rapper apparently brushed it off, reportedly saying he probably just “partied too hard.”
Fast forward to this past Sunday and French Montana is flashing his new Veyron, which was delivered to his pad in Las Vegas.
According to TMZ, The black-on-blue hypercar was delivered personally by Los Angeles exotic-car dealer RD Whittington, known on Instagram as @wiresonly, by way of an enclosed transporter to keep the Bugatti from getting scratched while in transit.
Even though it looked like 2019 was going to get the best of this rapper, he still found a way to close it out on top.
Got a tip? Send us a note: email@example.com
- RELATEDTracy Morgan's New $2M Bugatti Veyron Crashed Into by Honda CR-V Moments After PurchaseCan you imagine being the CR-V driver making the insurance phone call after crashing into a $2M hypercar?READ NOW
- RELATEDA Bugatti Veyron Converted to Rear-Wheel Drive Is a Master of DonutsOne exotic car rental company made the Veyron fun in something other than a straight line.READ NOW
- RELATEDMansory Edition Bugatti Veyron's Drifts and Donuts Could Cost $150,000If you had a Bugatti Veyron and funds to live your childhood dream, why wouldn't you?READ NOW
- RELATEDBugatti Veyron Basic Maintenance Can Cost Upwards of $50,000 a YearThe required yearly flush of all vehicle fluids alone will set you back $25,000.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Rare Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse WRC Tackle a Rally StageIs this one-of-eight hypercar way out of its element or a perfect hillclimb monster?READ NOW