Watch a Subaru Driver's Reckless Wet Weather Driving End in a Nasty Crash
The crash injured two people.
Two people were injured in a crash that involved a Subaru that was driving recklessly on a wet highway in Singapore on Sunday, according to the Straits Times, and the whole incident was captured on video.
A video that was compiled from multiple dash cam clips shows two Subarus—one blue and one white—driving at what appears to be a high rate of speed on Singapore's Seletar Expressway as rain was coming down in force. About 24 seconds into the video, the blue car can be seen losing traction, causing it to slide across the slick roadway and crash.
From the looks of things, the blue Subaru—which was probably a WRX, but could've also been a naturally-aspirated 2.5RS—was going so fast that its tires lost grip, leading to the understeer, and then the car sliding into a pole and a guardrail.
According to the Straits Times, a man and a woman, both in their 20s, were taken to a hospital. It's unclear how severe their injuries were.
- RELATEDSubaru Impreza Among Wards Ten Best InteriorsCriticized in the past, Subaru's interior joins the likes of Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and Bentley.READ NOW
- RELATEDVideo Shows Moron Speeding, Crashing His New Subaru WRX STiThe eternal question: why do people post videos of themselves breaking the law?READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Subaru WRX, STI Prices Start at $26,995Not much has changed compared to the outgoing model—but that may be a good thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Has Just 6,000 MilesIt can be yours right now on bringatrailer.com.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Subaru WRX STI Bomb Down a Bobsled TrackMark Higgins goes for gold in his 2014 Isle of Man TT record car.READ NOW