Shaquille O'Neal Buys A Massive F-650 Pickup as His Daily Driver
The pickup was made with the help of Georgia based SuperTruck and Wade Ford.
Famous former NBA All-Star Shaquille O'Neal is one tall man. Standing at 7 feet 1 inch, Shaq has his fair share of difficulties finding an appropriately sized vehicle. In order to combat this tragic problem, Shaq went to Wade Ford in Smyrna, Georgia and SuperTruck in Augusta, Georgia for his most recent vehicle.
Based off an F-650 commercial chassis, Shaq's newest ride is a behemoth pickup truck equipped with leather interior, navigation, heated seats and all the modern luxuries you would find in a F-250. However, The F-650 "Extreme" he purchased comes with the commercial version of the 6.7-liter Powerstroke V8 and it makes 330 horsepower and 750 lb-ft of torque.
The F-650 Extreme starts at $109,750, but one suspiciously similar to Shaq's was on the SuperTruck website for $124,150. These particular vehicles are not rapidly produced and need to be ordered months in advance to allow for build time and proper part sourcing. For some reason beyond our understanding, there is a real market for these trucks. The SuperTruck website makes it clear they sell and at a fairly substantial number each year. Each truck is completely unique and built to the customer's specifications (with a hint of artistic liberty).
Long story short, Shaq purchased a $65,925 2017 Ford F-650 truck and transformed it into a massive $124,150 pickup.
Check out this short video of SuperTrucks below:
- RELATEDThe Diesel Brothers' 6×6 Expedition CamperWhen a 4Runner with a roof top tent simply won't do.READ NOW
- RELATEDDiesel Brothers Season Two: Episode Two RecapLet there be mud!READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The First Ever Monster Truck Front FlipWhen power meets gravity, the machine wins.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Lyft Send Shaquille O’Neal “Undercover” As a DriverWe don't buy it. Who sits in the front seat of a chauffeured Suburban?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ken Block Do a Huge Burnout in His New Ford F-150 RaptorIt was "awesome," according to Block's kids.READ NOW