We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Harley-Davidson decals aren’t just for your motorcycle. Sure, you could outfit your bike with decals and give it a custom look. But you can also use the decals in other places to show your two-wheel pride.
There are a wide variety of options when it comes to the decals you choose. We’re here to help you get started with some examples of decals that look beautiful. Check out the best Harley-Davidson decals and start imagining where you’re going to stick them.
Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal
This modern-looking bar and shield logo is a fresh take on the Harley logo for your decal. It features black and orange coloring with a smaller black printed logo.
- Decal size: 5 x 4 inches
- High-quality vinyl
- Feels thin
- Adhesive could be stronger
Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal
This set of Harley logo decals features five individual decals. They are all black and orange bar and shield logos. They measure two at 2.5 x 2 inches, one at 1.6 x 1.3 inches, and two at 1.3 x 1 inches.
- Officially licensed product
- Printed with UV inks
- Small in size
- More like stickers than vinyl decals
Chroma Harley-Davidson Skull Chrome ABS Decal
This round decal is made from ABS plastic with adhesive on the back. It’s injected molded for quality construction. The diameter measures 3.5 inches across.
- Easy application
- Injected molded emblem
- Black lettering not durable
- Looks silver and not chrome
- Best Overall: Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal
- Best Value: Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal
- Best Skull Design: Chroma Harley-Davidson Skull Chrome ABS Decal
- Best Multi-Pack: Chroma Harley-Davidson Eagle Decal
- Premium Pick: Side Pickup Bedside Emblem Decal
- Honorable Mention: Harley-Davidson Decal Orange Bar & Shield Logo
- Honorable Mention: Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield Logo Decal
- Honorable Mention: Motorcycle Mens Adults Sticker Pack (100-pcs)
Best Harley-Davidson Decals: Reviews & Recommendations
Our top pick for the best Harley decal overall is the Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal. It has a modern look and is made of high-quality vinyl.
For a budget-friendly option, consider the Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal, which is a five-piece set.
Benefits of Harley-Davidson Decals
- Customization. Applying Harley decals to your belongings is an easy way to customize the look of your stuff. Whether it's your riding gear or just anything you own, you can give it the Harley treatment with a decal.
- Safety. You can apply reflective Harley logos to your bike and gear to increase your visibility at night. Place these decals in areas that are likely to catch the light to make them the most effective.
- Pride. You love your bike, so why not show your Harley pride when you’re not riding? Place a decal on your car or truck and let people know what your other ride is.
Types of Harley-Davidson Decals
The majority of Harley decals fall into this category. These are the flat, die-cut stickers that feature a plain branded design. It could be the orange, black, and white Harley shield logo. Or it could be the shield with eagle wings extending from either side of it. You can secure these stickers to any surface that the adhesive will stick to.
These vinyl decals offer both accenting and safety. During the day, you’ll have a cool logo that shows off your passion for Harley. But at night, these decals come alive. Whenever light hits the decal, it will be reflected. This creates increased visibility for you. Place them on your bike or gear and make it safer to ride at night.
Chrome Harley decals are the perfect addition to your bike, car, or anything else. Since chrome and Harley go hand in hand, it only makes sense that your decal is chrome too. Keep in mind that most chrome decals are not actually metal. They’re typically a lightweight plastic that has a chrome paint finish on the front side of the decal.
These are stickers that are made of thin vinyl sheeting. There’s adhesive on the back that will secure your decal to your chosen surface. The decal design is printed on the vinyl in a variety of colors and patterns. You’ll want to look for a sticker material that’s UV-resistant so that it continues to look like new for as long as possible.
These decals are typically made out of plastic. This helps them stay lightweight so that the adhesive backing can secure the decal to a surface. Unlike a flat sticker, you’ll need a flat surface to secure the decal to. It won’t bend around curved surfaces. 3D decals tend to have a more upscale look.
Founded in 1903, Harley-Davidson is an all-American motorcycle company. Decals are one of the thousands of products the company produces to complement its motorcycles. The Wisconsin Harley-Davidson dealership is well-known for selling quality decals, such as this Harley-Davidson Vintage Eagle Logo Decal. Though you can also buy your decals direct from corporate, like this XL Straight Wing Decal.
Chroma has produced high-quality aftermarket automotive and motorcycle accessories since 1972. They supply manufacturers and automotive chains with products. You can also purchase directly from them through platforms such as Amazon. Check out the Eight Piece Harley Davidson Decal Kit as an ideal kit to outfit your bike and gear.
East Coast Vinyl Werkz
Based in Alabama, East Coast Vinyl Werkz creates unique and bold decals and graphics for everything from lawnmowers to motorcycles. They specialize in creating bold flame designs that are perfect for placing on your fuel tank. The Gold with Nugget Pinstripe Tribal Flame Decals are sure to add some style and flash to your bike.
Harley-Davidson Decals Pricing
- Under $5: These are either low-quality decals or very small high-quality ones. Low-quality decals will be made of thin vinyl, are not UV-resistant, and have poor quality printing.
- $5 to $10: You can find decent quality decals in this range that are a few inches across. They’ll have crisp printing that’s properly placed with no color bleed.
- $10 to $20: Decals in this range can be larger, around five inches across. They’ll have high-quality features like UV resistance or reflective coating. You’ll also find kits or sets of multiple decals.
- Over $20: Most chrome and 3D decals fall into this price range. Though you might find some lower quality ones in the range just below this one. You’ll also find large flat sticker decals that could be a foot or more across.
There’s no point buying a decal if it’s the wrong size for the place you intend to put it. You can buy decals that are two inches across or a few feet long. This gives you the freedom to find the perfect decal for any application. When buying decals, pay attention to the dimensions. If you’re buying a set, confirm the actual size of the decals and not the sheet that all of the decals come on.
You want your decal to last as long as possible. This means buying a decal with a high-quality adhesive on the back. This will give it the holding strength to ensure it will stay stuck to the surface you apply it to. You should also make sure that the decal is meant to be applied to your intended surface. Some self-adhesive decals aren’t meant for application on paint or fabric.
Consider the look you’re going for with your Harley decal. There are traditional branding logos. Then there are the more modern designs of the logo. Finally, you could choose something in the Harley style without it specifically saying “Harley” on it. This could be an eagle, a plain shield, Willie G skull, or a wing decal.
- Reflective. Consider where you plan to place your decal and if reflectiveness is important. These decals can help improve your visibility when riding at night. They also give your gear a unique look when “illuminated” by light. Many decals will have one design for daylight, and another for reflecting light.
- Thickness. A flat sticker decal will work almost anywhere because it doesn’t add any additional thickness to the surface it’s applied to. However, you need to be careful with 3D decals. Don’t apply them anywhere that their thickness can interfere with the operation of your bike or gear. You don't want a new decal to prevent you from raising the visor on your helmet.
- Authenticity. There are many Harley product knock-offs out there. Be careful when buying your decal. Buying the authentic product will ensure you buy high-quality decals that are made in the USA. You don’t know what you’re buying with a knock-off and it could come with flawed printing or defective adhesive. Inauthentic products also have design inaccuracies to avoid getting in trouble with copyright laws.
- Clean the Area. Clean the application surface really well before you stick your decal. Use a surface cleaner and then wipe the area down with rubbing alcohol. This will remove all oils and dust that can prevent your decal from fully adhering.
- Take a Pause. Don’t rush the process of deciding where you want to place your decals. You only get one shot at it, and deciding too quickly can lead to regret. Hold the decal over the intended application area to get a visual of what it will look like.
- Don’t Touch the Adhesive. This is a challenge, but avoid touching the adhesive. The oils on your hands can transfer and then compromise the effectiveness of the adhesive once you go to place the sticker.
Q: Where should I put my decal?
A: You can put it anywhere that you want as long as the adhesive will stick to the surface. You could put a 3D chrome decal on your motorcycle to give it custom accenting. You could put reflective decals on your boots, jacket, and helmet. Many people choose to put a flat sticker decal on the rear window of their four-wheeled vehicles.
Q: What do I do when my decal fades or gets damaged?
A: If at any time you decide you don’t want your decal anymore, peel it off. Depending on the surface you stuck it to, you can use a razor blade to help peel it. Do not use this method on paint. Instead, use a goo remover to release the adhesive and help you peel the decal off.
Q: Should I buy official Harley decals?
A: Harley decals tend to be more expensive when you buy them directly from Harley. But they also tend to be much better quality than the cheaper aftermarket knock-offs. It’s better to spend a bit more now and know that your decal will last for a lot longer. This will save you money in the long run.
Why Trust Us
Our reviews are driven by a combination of hands-on testing, expert input, “wisdom of the crowd” assessments from actual buyers, and our own expertise. We always aim to offer genuine, accurate guides to help you find the best picks.Learn more