Best Harley-Davidson Decals: Show Your Pride with a Decal
Show your Harley pride and get your own decals to place on your vehicles
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Harley-Davidson decals aren’t just for your motorcycle. Sure, you could outfit your bike with decals and give it a custom look. But you can also use the decals in other places to show your two-wheel pride.
There are a wide variety of options when it comes to the decals you choose. We’re here to help you get started with some examples of decals that look beautiful. Check out the best Harley-Davidson decals and start imagining where you’re going to stick them.
Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal
This modern-looking bar and shield logo is a fresh take on the Harley logo for your decal. It features black and orange coloring with a smaller black printed logo.
- Decal size: 5 x 4 inches
- High-quality vinyl
- Feels thin
- Adhesive could be stronger
Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal
This set of Harley logo decals features five individual decals. They are all black and orange bar and shield logos. They measure two at 2.5 x 2 inches, one at 1.6 x 1.3 inches, and two at 1.3 x 1 inches.
- Officially licensed product
- Printed with UV inks
- Small in size
- More like stickers than vinyl decals
Chroma Harley-Davidson Skull Chrome ABS Decal
This round decal is made from ABS plastic with adhesive on the back. It’s injected molded for quality construction. The diameter measures 3.5 inches across.
- Easy application
- Injected molded emblem
- Black lettering not durable
- Looks silver and not chrome
- Best Overall: Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal
- Best Value: Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal
- Best Skull Design: Chroma Harley-Davidson Skull Chrome ABS Decal
- Best Multi-Pack: Chroma Harley-Davidson Eagle Decal
- Premium Pick: Side Pickup Bedside Emblem Decal
- Honorable Mention: Harley-Davidson Decal Orange Bar & Shield Logo
- Honorable Mention: Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield Logo Decal
- Honorable Mention: Motorcycle Mens Adults Sticker Pack (100-pcs)
Best Harley-Davidson Decals: Reviews & Recommendations
This version of the Harley-Davidson logo looks like a fresh, sleek, and modern take on the classic motorcycle logo. It uses the classic bar and shield logo as an outline in bright orange. The background and the inside of the orange lines are black. The black portions have a repeating pattern of small bar and shield logos. The decal measures 5 x 4 inches and is made from high-quality vinyl. You can quickly and easily apply this logo to any clean and smooth surface. Also, it’s made in the United States.
Unfortunately, the vinyl material feels thin. It feels more like a sticker than a durable vinyl decal. The adhesive on the back could also be stronger.
This set of five Harley-Davidson logos come in three sizes: two are 2.5 x 2 inches, one is 1.6 x 1.3 inches, and two are 1.3 x 1 inches. This gives you more versatility in how and where you place your stickers. Each of the decals comes with adhesive on the back and adheres to any flat and smooth surface. These decals are officially licensed, so you can ensure you have a high-quality and accurate decal logo. The decals are printed with UV inks to provide a long-lasting outdoor life.
One drawback of these decals is that they are small. This can limit where you can use them because they may not show up very well. The vinyl is also thin. The outer edge of the decal is white, which takes away from the look of the decal.
Make a bold statement with this round Harley decal. It’s made from ABS and is injection molded. There’s adhesive on the back to make it easy to apply, but be sure to adhere it to a clean and dry surface. The front of the decal is printed in black and a chrome-like finish. The center of the decal features the modern Harley skull with the phrase “Harley-Davidson Motorcycles” printed around the outside. You can use this logo on your truck, trailer, or any other flat surface.
One issue with this decal is that it isn’t a flat decal and will stick up. The printing on the front of the decal isn’t as durable as the plastic body. Also, the black lettering and chrome-like finish may wear off quickly.
This pack of Harley decals contains four stickers. All four decals are the same design in two sizes. There’s one large sticker and three smaller ones. They are made from vinyl and are screen printed with an officially licensed design. They are easy to apply with a peel-off backing and adhesive. They feature UV ink to ensure they stay vibrant and richly colored.
One drawback of this decal pack is that the adhesive isn’t as high quality as other decals. This can cause them to peel off over time. The limited number of sizing also limits where and how you use them.
This Harley decal features the Harley-Davidson name in individual chrome letters. They’re designed for application on a Ford F-150 2000-2012 Harley Davidson Edition. The letters are adhered to the side of the truck bed just below the top of the body panel. You could also apply the letters to any other flat surface. The letters measure 1-inch tall and total 45.4-inches in length. They have a nickel, satin-brushed finish. You get two complete decals, so you can place them on both sides of your truck bed. The letters come pre-spaced out and sandwiched between two layers of transfer tape. They also have 3M tape on the back.
One drawback of this logo is that the letters are pre-spaced. While this is convenient if you need them at this length, it can be tedious to adhere them if you want them spaced differently.
This large Harley decal measures 29 x 37 inches. It’s the classic Harley design with the bar and shield shape in black, white, and bright orange. The extra-large size makes a bold statement on your trailer, truck, car, or garage wall. It’s made of high-quality 3M material for a durable decal that will securely adhere and last for a long time. The colors are vibrant and rich with crisp printing and clean lines.
The drawback of this logo is that it can trap air bubbles easily. You’ll need a soapy water solution and a scraper to carefully squeeze them out. The bright Harley colors can be limited in where you use them and have them match. It also has a white background that outlines the logo.
This extra-large bar and shield logo measures 30x40 inches. The grey coloring varies from dark to light to mimic the look of chrome. The extra-large decal makes it perfect for use on your truck, car, or trailer. This gives you a cohesive look throughout your vehicles and lets you represent your passion for Harley even when you’re not riding. Peel the backing off the decal and secure it with strong adhesive. You’ll appreciate the durability of this decal as it’ll continue to look great even with exposure to UV rays.
Unfortunately, this decal only looks like chrome and isn’t actually chrome. This can make it look lower quality or cheaper than full chrome decals. The large size can be limited in where you place the decal.
This 100-piece motorcycle sticker pack features a variety of Harley-Davidson decals and stickers that you can use on a variety of surfaces, including on your bumper, laptop, helmet, or skateboard. The stickers range in size from 2 to 4 inches and are made of PVC material.
The best part about this sticker pack is that it contains a lot of fun decals for a really good deal. You can also stick them on things such as binders, suitcases, or water bottles. These decals stick very easily, and when removed they don't leave behind a sticky residue. They're designed to be installed on smooth surfaces, and the manufacturer will provide a full refund if you're unsatisfied with the quality.
One downside is that you may not like all the stickers that are included in the pack, and you may end up tossing some out. They may also be a little smaller than you expect, and there may be a few duplicates. Some users have complained that they fade easily.
Our top pick for the best Harley decal overall is the Harley-Davidson Silhouette Bar & Shield Logo Decal. It has a modern look and is made of high-quality vinyl.
For a budget-friendly option, consider the Chroma Harley Davidson Bar and Shield Decal, which is a five-piece set.
Benefits of Harley-Davidson Decals
- Customization. Applying Harley decals to your belongings is an easy way to customize the look of your stuff. Whether it's your riding gear or just anything you own, you can give it the Harley treatment with a decal.
- Safety. You can apply reflective Harley logos to your bike and gear to increase your visibility at night. Place these decals in areas that are likely to catch the light to make them the most effective.
- Pride. You love your bike, so why not show your Harley pride when you’re not riding? Place a decal on your car or truck and let people know what your other ride is.
Types of Harley-Davidson Decals
The majority of Harley decals fall into this category. These are the flat, die-cut stickers that feature a plain branded design. It could be the orange, black, and white Harley shield logo. Or it could be the shield with eagle wings extending from either side of it. You can secure these stickers to any surface that the adhesive will stick to.
These vinyl decals offer both accenting and safety. During the day, you’ll have a cool logo that shows off your passion for Harley. But at night, these decals come alive. Whenever light hits the decal, it will be reflected. This creates increased visibility for you. Place them on your bike or gear and make it safer to ride at night.
Chrome Harley decals are the perfect addition to your bike, car, or anything else. Since chrome and Harley go hand in hand, it only makes sense that your decal is chrome too. Keep in mind that most chrome decals are not actually metal. They’re typically a lightweight plastic that has a chrome paint finish on the front side of the decal.
These are stickers that are made of thin vinyl sheeting. There’s adhesive on the back that will secure your decal to your chosen surface. The decal design is printed on the vinyl in a variety of colors and patterns. You’ll want to look for a sticker material that’s UV-resistant so that it continues to look like new for as long as possible.
These decals are typically made out of plastic. This helps them stay lightweight so that the adhesive backing can secure the decal to a surface. Unlike a flat sticker, you’ll need a flat surface to secure the decal to. It won’t bend around curved surfaces. 3D decals tend to have a more upscale look.
Founded in 1903, Harley-Davidson is an all-American motorcycle company. Decals are one of the thousands of products the company produces to complement its motorcycles. The Wisconsin Harley-Davidson dealership is well-known for selling quality decals, such as this Harley-Davidson Vintage Eagle Logo Decal. Though you can also buy your decals direct from corporate, like this XL Straight Wing Decal.
Chroma has produced high-quality aftermarket automotive and motorcycle accessories since 1972. They supply manufacturers and automotive chains with products. You can also purchase directly from them through platforms such as Amazon. Check out the Eight Piece Harley Davidson Decal Kit as an ideal kit to outfit your bike and gear.
East Coast Vinyl Werkz
Based in Alabama, East Coast Vinyl Werkz creates unique and bold decals and graphics for everything from lawnmowers to motorcycles. They specialize in creating bold flame designs that are perfect for placing on your fuel tank. The Gold with Nugget Pinstripe Tribal Flame Decals are sure to add some style and flash to your bike.
Harley-Davidson Decals Pricing
- Under $5: These are either low-quality decals or very small high-quality ones. Low-quality decals will be made of thin vinyl, are not UV-resistant, and have poor quality printing.
- $5 to $10: You can find decent quality decals in this range that are a few inches across. They’ll have crisp printing that’s properly placed with no color bleed.
- $10 to $20: Decals in this range can be larger, around five inches across. They’ll have high-quality features like UV resistance or reflective coating. You’ll also find kits or sets of multiple decals.
- Over $20: Most chrome and 3D decals fall into this price range. Though you might find some lower quality ones in the range just below this one. You’ll also find large flat sticker decals that could be a foot or more across.
There’s no point buying a decal if it’s the wrong size for the place you intend to put it. You can buy decals that are two inches across or a few feet long. This gives you the freedom to find the perfect decal for any application. When buying decals, pay attention to the dimensions. If you’re buying a set, confirm the actual size of the decals and not the sheet that all of the decals come on.
You want your decal to last as long as possible. This means buying a decal with a high-quality adhesive on the back. This will give it the holding strength to ensure it will stay stuck to the surface you apply it to. You should also make sure that the decal is meant to be applied to your intended surface. Some self-adhesive decals aren’t meant for application on paint or fabric.
Consider the look you’re going for with your Harley decal. There are traditional branding logos. Then there are the more modern designs of the logo. Finally, you could choose something in the Harley style without it specifically saying “Harley” on it. This could be an eagle, a plain shield, Willie G skull, or a wing decal.
- Reflective. Consider where you plan to place your decal and if reflectiveness is important. These decals can help improve your visibility when riding at night. They also give your gear a unique look when “illuminated” by light. Many decals will have one design for daylight, and another for reflecting light.
- Thickness. A flat sticker decal will work almost anywhere because it doesn’t add any additional thickness to the surface it’s applied to. However, you need to be careful with 3D decals. Don’t apply them anywhere that their thickness can interfere with the operation of your bike or gear. You don't want a new decal to prevent you from raising the visor on your helmet.
- Authenticity. There are many Harley product knock-offs out there. Be careful when buying your decal. Buying the authentic product will ensure you buy high-quality decals that are made in the USA. You don’t know what you’re buying with a knock-off and it could come with flawed printing or defective adhesive. Inauthentic products also have design inaccuracies to avoid getting in trouble with copyright laws.
- Clean the Area. Clean the application surface really well before you stick your decal. Use a surface cleaner and then wipe the area down with rubbing alcohol. This will remove all oils and dust that can prevent your decal from fully adhering.
- Take a Pause. Don’t rush the process of deciding where you want to place your decals. You only get one shot at it, and deciding too quickly can lead to regret. Hold the decal over the intended application area to get a visual of what it will look like.
- Don’t Touch the Adhesive. This is a challenge, but avoid touching the adhesive. The oils on your hands can transfer and then compromise the effectiveness of the adhesive once you go to place the sticker.
Q: Where should I put my decal?
A: You can put it anywhere that you want as long as the adhesive will stick to the surface. You could put a 3D chrome decal on your motorcycle to give it custom accenting. You could put reflective decals on your boots, jacket, and helmet. Many people choose to put a flat sticker decal on the rear window of their four-wheeled vehicles.
Q: What do I do when my decal fades or gets damaged?
A: If at any time you decide you don’t want your decal anymore, peel it off. Depending on the surface you stuck it to, you can use a razor blade to help peel it. Do not use this method on paint. Instead, use a goo remover to release the adhesive and help you peel the decal off.
Q: Should I buy official Harley decals?
A: Harley decals tend to be more expensive when you buy them directly from Harley. But they also tend to be much better quality than the cheaper aftermarket knock-offs. It’s better to spend a bit more now and know that your decal will last for a lot longer. This will save you money in the long run.
Why Trust Us
Our reviews are driven by a combination of hands-on testing, expert input, “wisdom of the crowd” assessments from actual buyers, and our own expertise. We always aim to offer genuine, accurate guides to help you find the best picks.Learn more