Treat Your Truck With These Tonneau Cover Deals
If you need dry and secure storage but don’t want an SUV, then a tonneau cover is your bed’s best bet.
Whereas pickup trucks used to be rough and tumble with no bells or whistles, they've become comfier and more practical as people keep buying them as daily drivers. They're the do-it-all vehicle for so many folks because they're big enough to fit their families, strong enough to tow their trailer, and stout enough to haul a lot in the bed. What's lacking, though, is dry and secure storage.
That's the whole point of a tonneau cover. They come in all different styles so you can find what works best for you at a price that fits your budget. That's what I'm hoping to help with today by listing out a few solid deals on Amazon to get what you need.
- Yitamotor Soft Tri-fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2019-2023 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500, 5.8-feet bed ($38 off)
- MOSTPLUS Tri-Fold Hard Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2019-2023 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500, 5.8-feet bed ($33 off)
- DNA Motoring Soft Vinyl Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500, 5.75-feet bed ($20 off)
- Tonno Pro Lo Roll Soft Roll-up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500, 6-feet 7-inch bed ($56 off)
- Tonno Pro Lo Roll Soft Roll-up Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2015-2020 Ford F-150, 5-feet 7-inch bed ($28 off)
- Smittybilt Smart Cover Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2009-2014 Ford F-150, 5.5-feet Bed ($51 off)
- Oedro Soft Quad-fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2009-2023 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.6-feet bed without Ram Box ($20 off)
- Tyger Auto T3 Soft Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra, 5.5-feet bed ($34 off)
- Tonno Pro Tonno Fold Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2006-2015 Honda Ridgeline, 5-feet bed ($50 off)
- Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Compatible with 2017-2023 Ford F-250/350 Super Duty, 6-feet 10-inch bed ($40 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- There's a Mahindra Roxor work truck for sale in Missouri with a push-button dump bed. Too bad it costs almost $45,000.
- The World Rally Championship might be racing in Tennessee.
- Impact drivers are better than drills in almost every scenario.
- My coworker Peter Nelson is putting work into his $925 Audi S4.
- Red Bull will sell you a $120,000 F1 simulator if your basement needs sprucing up.