Chris Brown’s New 911 Turbo S Porsche Looks Incredible
Its body kit is... about as aggressive as he is.
There are myriad reasons to dislike the chair-throwing, woman-beating R&B crooner that is Chris Brown. The latest? Automotive. Because his latest car is freaking perfect. Brown—who owns a Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, a Rolls-Royce Wraith and a Rezvani Beast—just snagged a Porsche 911 Turbo S. Then he sent that prodigious beast to a strange finishing school in Russia from which it emerged meaner and louder. Fitting, given Brown's temperament.
Brown didn't deal with the Motherland himself. Instead he tapped an Arizona-based outfit, Scottsdale Sports Car Group, to handle all the logistics. They started with a 2016 911 Turbo S, featuring a 3.8-liter six-cylinder with 560 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque. But why settle for good when you can have great? Enter TopCar, a Russian aftermarket tuner, that imparted an additional 60 ponies and 95 lb-ft of twist, turning Brown's coupe into a rocket capable of cresting 60 in under three seconds.
After the engine was intensified, the exterior was augmented. TopCar added a comprehensive Stinger GTR body kit for $40,000, which includes more carbon than a coal mine. The kit comprises a new front bumper with a splitter, a rear bumper with a diffuser, spoiler, side skirts, rear fender air intakes, LED light insert and a fuel cap, all fabricated from carbon fiber. Brown's Porsche was finished with an offset racing stripe and white 21-inch ADV5 MV2 SL rims, and is reportedly the inaugural TopCar-tuned 991 to reach North America. We hate to give this guy any credit, but this is some solid sheet metal.
- RELATEDCaring or Calculated? Chris Brown Buys Honda for Survivor of Domestic ViolenceSeems to The Drive like spackle over a gaping crevasse of misdeeds.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche 911 Tuner RWB: Behind the Scenes at The DriveWatch Nakai-san and ItsWhiteNoise build the RWB Brooklyn at The Drive HQ.READ NOW
- RELATEDChris Brown Likes Ariel Atoms, ApparentlySmall manufacturer leans on Lambo-loving singer in new video.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche 911 Turbo: More Boost, More Bucks, More ‘TailStuttgart’s legend is nastier and pricier than ever.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Virtual Tour of the Porsche 911 R at the New York Auto ShowWhat's it like inside the new, hardcore Porsche 911? Find out with this 360-degree virtual tour.READ NOW