Here's the 2021 Ford Bronco Interior Before You're Supposed to See It
The official thing is coming Monday.
The new Bronco family of vehicles is expected to make its official debut next Monday, but that hasn't stopped spy photographers from attempting to bring us all that Bronco goodness in advance. The latest images acquired by The Drive show us the completely undisguised interior of the 2021 Bronco. And while we already know that we will see three versions of the SUV upon debut next week, we don't know if they will have trim-specific interiors, therefore it's unclear if these belong to a particular model.
Regardless, the images give us a great view of a Bronco’s dash and center console, which is dominated by a large center screen. Surprise! Vintage-inspired controls line the dash below that, while a traditional gearshift and grab-handle fill up the rest of the space. There's also a rotary drive selector for the four-wheel-drive system. Lastly, in case someone had a doubt about which car's interior this is, the Bronco name is carved into the dash right above the glovebox.
While these images depict an automatic transmission, we recently saw a few other interior shots of a Bronco sporting a manual transmission via TFL Truck. That video also confirmed that the manual transmission will offer a crawler gear. There’s no word on whether or not a similar feature will be adapted to the automatic-transmission version of the trucks, and these spy shots don’t do much to clear that up.
The Bronco reveal was initially scheduled to take place on July 9, which inconveniently happened to be O.J. Simpson’s birthday. After realizing that, Ford quickly rescheduled the event to Monday, July 13. If you’re excited and want to be among the first to see the new vehicles, Ford will show off the Bronco in three short films that will air across Disney’s television networks. The three-minute films will be shown during the first commercial break of the 8 p.m. ET block on ABC, ESPN, and National Geographic. These will also be available on Hulu for on-demand viewing starting July 14.
Got a tip? Send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RELATEDFord Has Big Plans for the Bronco Brand, and It Might Include a PickupThe Ford Bronco is now what the suits call a "brand," but that doesn't mean it's about to sully the name people love.READ NOW
- RELATED2021 Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed on Primetime National TV July 13“I’m kind of a big deal around here.” -The Bronco, probably.READ NOW
- RELATEDHear the 2021 Ford Bronco’s Engine for the First TimeThoughts?READ NOW
- RELATEDHere’s the Two-Door 2021 Ford Bronco Testing Out in the DesertPeep the Chevy Colorado ZR2 in the background, which is likely being used as a benchmark for the Bronco.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2021 Ford Bronco Finally Drops July 9At last, something to look forward to in 2020.READ NOW