Buy this Maserati MC12 Corsa for Only $2.8 Million
Only 12 of these beautiful race cars were made, and one is for sale.
The MC12 was Maserati's answer to an FIA GT-spec race car, although only 50 of the cars were built between 2004 and 2005. Heavily-based on the Ferrari Enzo, the MC12 proved its mettle at its debut race at Imola in 2004 where it took 2nd and 3rd place, and again in 2005 at the Manufacturer's Cup, the beginning of its string of 1st place wins. With the MC12's repeated success at the track, demand rose for a customer-based version, and the MC12 Versione Corse emerged in 2006. Only 12 of the track-only MC12s were built for the public, and one of them is currently for sale — in Florida.
This 2006 Maserati MC12 Corsa being sold by Atlantic Motor Group is a rare, low-mileage specimen, making its $2,750,000 price tag a little more bearable. This example features a "Blue Victory" exterior and black interior, characterized by the massive Maserati decals, rear wing, and air vents on the front fenders. Although it only has 150 miles on the clock, the car was just serviced and all of its fluids are fresh.
Powered by a 6.0-liter V12 and paired with a semi-automatic gearbox, the MC12 Corsa makes a whopping 745 horsepower. It's just fine then that this car isn't street-legal, as the only place that power is useable is on the track.
- RELATED2018 Maserati Ghibli GranLusso Revealed, Scores Minor FaceliftMaserati's luxury sedan becomes slightly more handsome.READ NOW
- RELATEDFiat Chrysler Reportedly Considering Spinning Off Maserati and Alfa RomeoFCA wants someone to buy them or merge with them...really, really badly.READ NOW
- RELATEDPlug-in Maseratis to Lead the Charge for Fiat Chrysler Electric VehiclesFiat-Chrysler wants to go all electric, and Maserati will be the brand's pioneer.READ NOW
- RELATEDMaserati Is Seeing Rapid Growth, Report SaysSay what you want about the Levante crossover. It's keeping Maserati afloat.READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Maserati GranTurismo, GranCabrio Debut New Facelifts at GoodwoodThey share the stand with a crew of Maserati's historic GT cars at this weekend's hillclimb.READ NOW