This 420 Horsepower Mitsubishi Eclipse Will Cure What Ails You
Matt Farah (All-Wheel) drives the tuner's tuner car.
Don't ask about its mileage, but the 4G63-powered Mitsubishi Eclipse is one of those Japanese sports cars that dominated our car-loving lives during the 1990s and early 2000s before seeming to dissolve into thin air.
For some, however, the Eclipse never went away.
Today on /TUNED, Matt Farah revisits the turbocharged, all-wheel-drive Eclipse GSX to find out why any car doctor worth his stethoscope recommends it as a replacement for displacement.
NOTE: Stop taking Eclipse if you experience more than four traffic-court dates per month.
- RELATEDDrive Video Deep Cuts: A Man, a Plan, PanamaMatt Farah travels up the Panama Canal without a paddle.READ NOW
- RELATEDHow Would You Spend $35,000 On Cars?Satisfy all your desires for the price of a new family sedan.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG on a Racetrack Is a Bad IdeaMatt Farah finds more G-Wagen excitement off the beaten path.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Terrifying Lap in the Audi R8 V10 PlusThe Drive's disturbingly calm chief auto critic talks us through a 180 mph Daytona run.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Mustang GT350R Is a Screaming Exotic at Muscle Car PricesYou can't buy much supercar for $63,500, but you can buy a helluva lot of Mustang.READ NOW