Clear Check Engine Lights With These Amazon OBD2 Scanner Deals
You just gonna let that check engine light stay on your dashboard? Like it owns you?
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
An OBD2 scanner is just a good thing to have, as modern cars sometimes throw check engine lights for good reasons, and for bad reasons. I'm looking at you, evaporative emissions. You're not a real CEL and everybody knows it.
If you don't have an OBD2 scanner you can't clear any code, though. Luckily, I've provided a bunch here that are on sale, including the one I use (the Autel.) When I see an evap code, I just pull out my scanner and clear it. So what if I left my gas cap open, EPA? You're gonna drone strike me? I don't think so. At least not now that I cleared that P0455. I'm off the grid.
- MOTOPOWER MP69033 Car OBD2 Scanner for $20.00 ($6.99 off)
- ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner for $22.49 ($27.50 off)
- FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner for $55.00 (34.90)
- ANCEL AD410 Enhanced OBD II Vehicle Code Reader for $39.99 ($20.00 off)
- Autel OBD2 Scanner Autolink AL319 Code Reader for $36.99 ($6.00 off)
- Veepeak Mini Bluetooth OBD II Scanner for $13.99 ($3.00 off)
- KONNWEI KW310 OBD2 Scanner for $16.99 ($7.00 off)
- MUCAR CDE900 OBD2 Scanner for $64.90 ($65.05 off)
- Veepeak OBDCheck BLE Bluetooth OBD II Scanner for $31.99 ($3.00 off)
- BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android for $99.95 ($20.00 off)
- LeeKooLuu OBD2 Scanner Car Scan Diagnostic Tool for $15.29 ($2.70)
Subscribe to Drive Deals. Discounts on tools, car parts, accessories, and a whole lot more in your inbox every Tuesday and Friday.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.