These Dash Cam Sales Will Ensure You Don’t Get Blamed For Bad Driving
You never know when you’ll need one, so you’d better grab one now.
People are terrible at driving—only getting worse—especially when that winter weather rolls around. If you're not properly equipped to prove it's not you who needs to take up driving lessons, you just might end up taking the blame in the coming months. A good dash cam is all it takes to save yourself the frustration of running into bad drivers with good lawyers. Which is why if you head over to Amazon or Best Buy, you'll find a fantastic model for a price you don't want to miss and we rounded up the best below. Take a look.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Nextbase 322GW Dash Cam (10 percent off)
- Rexing 3-Channel Wi-Fi Dash Camera (46 percent off)
- Rexing - V5 Plus 3-Channel 4K Dash Cam (19 percent off)
- Insignia Front and Rear-Facing Camera Dash Cam (25 percent off)
- Rexing - V1P Dual-Channel Front and Rear Wi-Fi Dash Camera (24 percent off)
- Cobra SC 400D Dual-View Smart Dash Cam (13 percent off)
- Thinkware - U1000 4KFront and 2KRear Camera Dash Cam (20 percent off)
- RedTiger F7N 4K Dashcam (30 percent off)
- Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual 1080P Dash Cam (15 percent off)
- Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam (13 percent off)
- Nexar Beam GPS Dash Cam (7 percent off)
- Rove R2-4K Dash Cam and Ultimate Hard Wire Kit Bundle (6 percent off)
- Rexing V1 4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam (5 percent off)
More from The Garage
- DeWalt's mega Amazon sale is going strong
- Here's how to easily install brake lines
- Save big on cleaning supplies with this awesome set of deals
- Get ready for winter with this Noco sale