DeWalt’s Huge Amazon Sale Is Still Going Strong
If you missed last week’s sale, don’t fret. You can still save up to 68 percent.
When you’re hunting for a bargain, a premium name such as DeWalt isn’t the first that comes to mind. Professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike praise the manufacturer's high-quality tools. So when DeWalt had a huge Amazon sale last week, our own Jonathan Klein jumped on it. Much to our delight and surprise, the sale is still going strong. Act fast, though, as it's sure to dry up soon.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- DeWalt Atomic 20-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench (40 percent off)
- DeWalt Atomic 20-Volt Max Quarter-Inch Impact Driver (24 percent off)
- DeWalt Atomic 20-Volt Max Half-Inch Drill (40 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max Angle Grinder (28 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max XR 3/4-Inch Impact Wrench (17 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max LED Work Light (53 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max Battery, 4.0 Ah (63 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max Battery, 6.0-Ah Double Pack (33 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max Compact Battery, 1.5 Ah (68 percent off)
- DeWalt 20-Volt Max Drill Combo Kit (10 percent off)
- Mechanics Tool Set, Quarter-, 3/8-, and Half-Inch Drive, SAE/Metric, 205 pieces (51 percent off)
- Mechanics Tools Kit and Socket Set, Quarter- and 3/8-Inch Drive, SAE, 108 pieces (53 percent off)
- Mechanics Tool Set, 192 pieces (53 percent off)
- Black Chrome 184-piece Mechanics Tool Set (10 percent off)
- 50-Piece Mechanics Tool Set (32 percent off)
- Impact Socket Set, 23 pieces, 3/8-Inch Drive, Metric/SAE (48 percent off)
- Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual-Mold Safety Goggles (20 percent off)
- Hearing Protection (25 percent off)
Read More From The Garage
- Let's get your car clean with these great cleaning deals
- Why does Vietnamese car company VinFast want you to subscribe for your EV's battery?
- Yes, you absolutely need a new Seiko or G-Shock
- Danny Ric's time at McLaren may be ending. Lando rejoices
- Drift mode absolutely works in Audi's RS3
- Can-Am is back to building motorcycles, but this time they're electric
- You can't go wrong with these multitools