Learn How Formula Drift Driver Chelsea DeNofa Became a Professional Drifter
Formula Drift driver Chelsea DeNofa sits down and tells us the backstory of his drifting career.
Formula Drift drivers are some of the hardest working drivers in motorsport. Not only do they drive professionally, but most work on their own cars in the offseason while finding the time to put out video content consistently.
We have featured video content from many Formula Drift drivers such as Chris Forsberg, Ryan Tuerck, Dan Burkett and today's example, Chelsea DeNofa.
DeNofa released a great video where he outlines how he became a professional drifter. Check out How Did I Become a Professional Drifter? below.
- RELATEDFormula Drift Driver Chelsea DeNofa Shows You How to Buy a Drift CarFormula Drift Driver Chelsea DeNofa goes through everything you should look for when buying a drift car.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Chelsea DeNofa Drift 1,000-HP Ford MustangsBoth Ford Mustang RTRs will compete in the 2017 Formula DRIFT season.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula Drift Driver Chris Forsberg Drives a NASCAR Race Car on the StreetProfessional fun-haver Chris Forsberg ditches the drift car to drive a NASCAR race car on public roads.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula Drift Rulebook Changes for 2018Check out what's new to the competition this season.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Look At a Formula Drift Toyota Supra Race EngineContinuing his off-season prep for the 2018 Formula Drift season, Dan Burkett breaks down his 2JZ Supra race engine.READ NOW