Buy the 4-Door R32 Skyline GT-R That Nissan Never Made
Would you take this GT-R-powered sedan over a standard R32 Skyline GT-R?
Always wanted a Nissan Skyline GT-R, but your other half won't allow anything but a practical 4-door? The key to any healthy relationship is compromise and understanding. Enter this delightful 4-door GT-R Frankenstein.
A Baltimore Craigslist ad shares what the seller calls "the only thoroughly converted 4-door GT-R R32 in the U.S." Starting life as a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Type M, the four-door R32 already has a lot of the running gear necessary for a GT-R conversion, including ATTESA AWD and HICAS 4 wheel steering.
Built with the help of Japan's renowned MINE'S Garage, the GTS-4 Type M's RB20DET was swapped with the GT-R's fire breathing RB26DETT. Modifications also include polished heads and valve covers, R34 GT-R turbo upgrade, a Mishimoto front mount intercooler, Blitz blow-off valve, Blitz turbo timer, oil cooler, single plate racing clutch, short shifter, and more.
But it's not just the running gear. In order to be a true four-door GT-R, the car received full GT-R bumpers, aluminum hood, wide body fenders and even converted GT-R taillights. For an extra dose of aggression, the 4-door is fitted with MINE'S edition BBS LM 2-piece wheels wrapped in brand-new BF Goodrich tires. The stance is lowered with Meister RGT1 coil over suspension.
Last but not least, the interior is fully thought out as well, featuring a full GT-R interior including front seats, steering wheel, gauges, as well as an aftermarket cluster that reads up to 280 km/h.
Via the ad, the seller is asking $25,000 for this 4-door GT-R build, but is it worth it? It's hard to put a figure on a car this unique, but the price of a standard, all-original R32 GT-R actually commands a similar price figure. Do you prefer a high modified 4-door GT-R or an unharassed, original model? Either way, you really can't go wrong with either choice.
- RELATEDBlocks-Long Nissan Skyline Burnout Leads to $1,000 Ticket On Facebook LiveYou know it's bad when the first thing the cop says is "It's gonna be very expensive, man."READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Handicapped Hoonigan Rob Parsons Drift a Nissan R32 SkylineNo hand controls? Just duct tape your foot to the gas and hold on tight.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch 1000+ HP Skyline GT-Rs Street Race And Get Caught By CopsThese insane GT-Rs in Australia terrorize the streets after dark.READ NOW
- RELATEDNISMO To Make Nissan R32 GTR OEM Replacement PartsThe "Heritage Parts Program" will first offer OEM parts from NISMO for the R32, eventually offering the parts for others in the bloodline.READ NOW
- RELATEDNoriyaro Shares A Closer Look At Top Secret's R35-Powered R32 GT-RNoriyaro brings us around the weirder parts of Makuhari Messe and has a closer look at the Top Secret "VR32" GT-R.READ NOW