The Entire IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA Season Is Now On YouTube
IMSA has uploaded the entire GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama racing season to YouTube, and you will surely enjoy watching it unfold from beginning to end.
IMSA has been gracious enough to upload the entire GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama racing season to YouTube, and you will surely enjoy watching it unfold from beginning to end. I am not about to tell you who won the series, because it's really more fun to binge watch the whole season to find out. Obviously you can check the results for the season, or look it up on Wikipedia, but what's the fun in that. This was an incredible season of racing among some really incredible drivers, and they deserve to have you, and all of your motorsport or Porsche enthusiast friends watch them fight it out tooth and nail. Probably the best thing to do here is to invite all of your friends over, have a potluck, and watch all fourteen rounds of the series in a row, as it's only just over 5 and a half hours of racing.
If you don't have time to binge watch, the racing will still be there on YouTube when you get the time to watch them one by one. With double-headers at historic tracks, everyone on equal standing as far as cars are concerned, and some of the best young drivers in the business, this series really rocks. The track list includes Sebring, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen, Road America, Virginia International Raceway, Circuit of the Americas, and Road Atlanta making it truly special. If you don't believe me, just watch the first round, I guarantee you'll be hooked.
Okay, now that you're done watching the 2016 season, are you as excited as I am to watch next year?
[Source: IMSA Official on YouTube]
- RELATEDWayne Taylor Wins Big IMSA Race, Splurges By Flying Home on Southwest, Seat 28BVictory puts team back in the IMSA WeatherTech Prototype points battleREAD NOW
- RELATEDWell, This Is Embarassing: IMSA Driver Pushes WeatherTech Sign Around Like a SnowplowUnexpected advertising for series sponsor.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Is Faster, Better, and (Kind Of) CheaperThe world’s most common GT racer scores an upgrade.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Paul Miller Racing to Run Huracán GT3READ NOW
- RELATEDA Top Motorsports Photographer Takes Us Behind the Scenes of the Monaco F1 RaceJamey Price captures the luxury, speed, and insanity of Monaco during F1 week.READ NOW