Someone Buy This 611-Mile 2003 Ford F-350 Time Capsule
Equipped with the tried-and-true 7.3L Powerstroke diesel, it's everything that Ford fanboys obsess over.
This is one for the good old fashioned Americana in all of us. A recent eBay listing shows a picture-perfect 2003 Ford F-350 with just 611 original miles, hardly enough to wear the new off of its 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine.
The truck remains mostly original save for its upgraded suspension, wheels, and tires, all of which are documented with receipts by its one and only owner throughout its life. Upon leaving the dealership, it was treated to a special Ziebart coating that has kept all of its shine and sheen over the last 14 years. Always kept in a climate controlled garage, it's obvious that this F-350 is different than all the others with 300,000+ miles that fill Craigslist ads across the States.
It's been tastefully fitted with options that fall in the upper-level of Ford's XLT trim. 2003 was the last year of the venerable 7.3L engine before switching to the often-faulty 6.0L, making this a holy grail for Powerstroke diehards. The F-Series is also equipped with an automatic transmission and four-wheel-drive as if you had any doubts.
The listing assures that there's never been food, drink, or smoke inside the truck, a statement that can be backed up by pictures of the spotless interior.
Photos included in the classified do speak for themselves. Detailed images of the truck's body, cabin, and undercarriage are reassuring to its originality, and as the seller states, it's never had any repair work in its nearly two-decade lifespan.
Bidding ends on Christmas Eve and the highest offer at present stands at $35,000. The listing mentions that the F-350 is also for sale locally, so don't be surprised to see it go before the 24th.
- RELATEDThis Six-Wheel, Ford F-350-Based Revcon Trailblazer Is the Original Off-Road RVBefore the Hennessey VelociRaptor 6x6, before the EarthRoamer XV-HD, there was this.READ NOW
- RELATEDRoad Rage Incident Involving Ford F-250 and Ranger Results in Fatal AccidentThe driver of the Ford F-250 is still at large and Chicago Police are looking for information.READ NOW
- RELATEDSomeone Already Put Almost 500,000 Miles on a 2014 Ford F-250 XLT Super DutyTo the moon and back in less than four years.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty Diesel Cured My Towing NightmaresThis $71,000 truck served me well as a rally car hauler.READ NOW
- RELATEDThese Are the Ford F-250 Super Duty's Best FeaturesYou might want to keep these in mind when you purchase your next truck.READ NOW