The Automotive Celebrities Who Speak to You in Forza Motorsport 7
A diverse group to speak to you while you game from the car world.
The Forza Motosport 7 demo was released yesterday, but Forza's Community Manager Brian Ekberg released another egg of information. He revealed the 16 "Voices of Motorsports" that are featured in the game. The list includes current drivers, past drivers, car designers, automotive journalists, and well-respected car enthusiasts.
Take a look at the list:
- Charlie Turner, Editor-in-Chief of Top Gear Magazine
- Jonny Lieberman, Senior Features Editor at Motor Trend Magazine
- Josef Newgarden, Professional IndyCar Driver, (and newly minted 2017 Champion!) with Team Penske, also a Forza Ambassador
- Katherine Legge, Professional Driver with Michael Shank Racing, participating in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. IMSA driver, IndyCar driver
- Ken Block, Professional Rally Driver with Hoonigan Racing Division, participating in FIA World Rallycross Championship, also a Forza Ambassador
- Kim Wolfkill, Editor-in-Chief of Road & Track
- Lyn St. James, retired Professional Driver in IndyCar and ChampCar series, Speaker
- Magnus Walker, Porschephile, Author, Serial entrepreneur, fashion designer, and original “Urban Outlaw”
- Mark Roberts, Chief Designer McLaren Automotive
- Matt Farah, Automotive Journalist, Podcaster and Founder of The Smoking Tire
- Pat Devereux, Automotive Journalist
- Pat Long, Professional Sportscar Driver with Wright Motorsports, participating in Pirelli World Challenge also a Porsche Factory Driver and Porschephile
- Ralph Gilles, Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rutledge Wood, NASCAR Commentator with NBC Sports, and TV Personality
- Shannon McIntosh, Professional Driver, Racing Instructor and ForzaRC host
- Tanner Foust, Professional Rally Driver with Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross (VARX), participating in Red Bull Global Rallycross, also a Professional Stunt Driver, TV Personality and Forza Ambassador
The group includes many voice actors returning to the Forza franchise such as /DRIVE on NBC Sports host Matt Farah, driver Patrick Long, and driver Josef Newgarden. The voice acting in Forza started with Forza Motorsport 4 with Jeremy Clarkson then in Forza Motorsport 5 the Top Gear U.K. trio, Jeremy Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond were at the helm.
It is nice to see such a diverse group from the car world.
MORE TO READ
This Is Forza Motorsport 7’s Achievement List
Driving, collecting, tuning, painting… get achievements for all of it.
Forza Motorsport and the Reason All Gamers Know RUF
Another brand’s exclusivity deal was great marketing for RUF.