Follow the Build Process of This Toyota Supra Formula Drift Car
FD driver Dan Burkett goes into detail as he continues to build his Toyota Supra drift car for the upcoming season.
Formula Drift driver Dan Burkett has been busy this winter. He has been preparing his Toyota Supra Formula Drift car for the upcoming event calendar and vlogging the work on his Off Season Refresh series. Last episode, Burkett showed you the details of his 3.4 BC Stroker 2JZ Twin-turbo inline-6 Toyota race engine.
For his most recent episode, the sixth in the series, he went into the details of his car's fuel cell setup. Burkett then takes a deep dive and explains installation as well as the benefits of this type of equipment in a top-spec drifter.
Check out Dan Burkett and RAD Industries' newest episode of Off Season Refresh below, and if you want to see more, visit the brand's YouTube channel for updates and up-to-speed Formula D action.
- RELATEDWatch the Final Round of Formula Drift at the House of Drift Through the Eyes of RAD Dan BurkettSee the swan song of Formula Drift Irwindale through the eyes of drifter Dan Burkett.READ NOW
- RELATEDTake a Look At a Formula Drift Toyota Supra Race EngineContinuing his off-season prep for the 2018 Formula Drift season, Dan Burkett breaks down his 2JZ Supra race engine.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe RAD-est Supra in Formula DriftRAD Dan Burkett owner/driver of RAD Industries has one of the most respected race shops in Formula Drift.READ NOW
- RELATEDLearn What Makes Chris Forsberg DriftDan Burkett chats with Formula Drift championship winning driver Chris Forsberg about what makes him drift.READ NOW
- RELATEDFormula Drift Rulebook Changes for 2018Check out what's new to the competition this season.READ NOW