Rusty Wallace's Custom 1966 El Camino Pickup Is Going to Auction
Could this be one of the nicest looking El Caminos in the world?
The upcoming Scottsdale Auction promises to bring together an exciting lineup of highly coveted custom cars and trucks.
The pickup sits on a custom Roadster Shop chassis and features several upgrades by another renowned builder, Detroit Speed. It has a 505hp, 383ci V8 engine and a 700R4 automatic transmission mated to a custom carbon-fiber driveshaft.
According to the listing, the exterior features a custom blue metallic paint with a set of custom front fender wells. For the interior, it has a custom tan leather look with all sorts of modern digital controls and "an incredible sound system."
Wallace's El Camino was featured on an episode of the television series West Coast Customs titled "El Rusty" back in 2014.
The 47th Annual Scottsdale Auction by Barrett-Jackson will be held between January 13-21, 2018, at WestWorld of Scottsdale in Arizona.
- RELATEDPlayboy-Themed 1972 Dodge Charger with a NASCAR Engine For Sale on eBayThis is a very rare opportunity to own a car with Playboy valve covers.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Fiat 500L Used by Pope Francis During a Visit to Philadelphia is up for AuctionHoly Fiat. The Pope rode in this car and now it could be yours.READ NOW
- RELATEDSir Paul McCartney's Aston Martin DB5 is Going to AuctionBaby, you can drive his car.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch this Amazing Dale Earnhardt Jr. 'One Last Ride' Tribute Video from BudweiserThe clip features the legendary red, white, and black Budweiser Chevrolet that Dale Jr. made famous.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe First Buick GNX Ever Sold Is Going to AuctionThis turbocharged black beauty is looking for a new home.READ NOW