Woman Attempts to Squeeze Into Little Tikes Car, Gets Stuck Like You Knew She Would
A Scottish woman found out the hard way that she couldn't squeeze out of her cousin's Cozy Coupe and had to be cut out of it. Ouch!
We're big fans of adults folding themselves into toy cars around these parts, but there is one children's ride-on we must caution you about: the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. Wedge yourself into this closed-roof crawl car at your own risk, because there is the very real possibility that you could get stuck inside.
Scottish woman Zoe Archibald, 34, decided to test out her cousin's Cozy Coupe for herself and accidentally got wedged inside in the process. At first she tried to climb into the bottom, but couldn't, so the coupe was slipped over her head.
The roof, which I remember as coming off rather easily on the 1980s version of this car, wouldn't pop off at all to release the upper half of Archibald's body from the bind.
She was apparently stuck in a Mr. Burns-style hunch for an hour as the coupe was stuck around her midsection, according to the South West News Service. Clearly, if this is an update to Little Tikes' design, it's a fault that needs to be addressed immediately.
Fortunately, her nephew was filming the whole thing for our amusement.
"No matter what we did she wasn't able to get out. Everyone found it funny, even Zoe," Matthew Shepard-Bull said, as quoted by Fox.
"She was a bit panicked but mainly found it funny," he continued.
Ultimately, the coupe had to be cut off by Archibald's father using a bread knife, which took about 15 minutes. The poor Cozy Coupe is now in pieces, all for a brave stunt.
Grown-ups, perhaps it's time to stick to open-top kids-cars, especially if you're not some kind of ultra-flexible, double-jointed yoga guru who can wiggle out of things unusually easily. From Ferrari beds to chainsaw trikes, we aren't at a loss for diminutive ride-ons to enjoy.
- RELATEDThis Combination of Barbie Car and Go-Kart Can Reach 70 MPHJust watch a Frankenstein's Monster of children's toys in action.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari Race Car Bed Lives Its Best Life Getting Turned Into A Real CarDreams really do come true!READ NOW
- RELATEDClever Georgia Tech Students Build a Chainsaw-Powered Tricycle"Hey baby, need a ride to class?"READ NOW
- RELATEDThis $97,000 Kid-Sized Ferrari Testarossa is the Most Expensive Toy You Can BuyThe only problem is it's not a V-12.READ NOW
- RELATEDDownhill Power Wheels Racing for Grown-Ups Is the Absolute Pinnacle of RacingWatching a full-size adult cut through race traffic on Virginia International Raceway atop a children's toy only makes me want to do it myself.READ NOW