Used Honda Accord Featured in Genius Commercial Now Going for More Than $30,000 on eBay
As of 4 pm. East Coast time hours, the Accord was going for 6,363 percent its KBB value.
In just a day bidding for the 1996 Honda Accord EX Coupe we featured on the site went from $499 (KBB valued at $473) to over $30,000 on Ebay. We are not here to judge, but holy hell Batman, $30,000 for a 21 year old Accord seems a little steep. Yes, this is the EX with the 145 horsepower VTEC engine and tan leather seats, but even the biggest Accord fanboy in the world may think twice about $30,000.
What can be the reasoning behind the high bids? Most likely someone who has enough money to do it for the story or possibly a genius marketing play by the video creator to promote his production skills. At this moment, the video is trending in slot #6 on Youtube and already had over 757,000 views. Whatever the case may be, the bidding process has been distracting the whole The Drive team this Friday afternoon. According to the add, the bidding war ends in five days and the owner (soon to be former owner) of the 1996 Honda Accord may find herself leasing a 2018 Land Rover Range Rover.
- RELATEDMan Makes Amazing Commercial to Sell His Fiancée's 1996 Honda Accord for $499I don't care if it may die at any moment, shut up and take my money.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Woman Saved Her Pony from California's Wildfires in a Honda AccordIf it fits, it ships.READ NOW
- RELATEDCan the All-New 2018 Honda Accord Save the Sedan?Probably not. But that's not to say it's anything but great.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 1983 Honda Accord Is Well Worth $20,000For sale on eBay, this is probably the nicest Accord of its time that exists outside of a museum.READ NOW
- RELATEDThere's a Great Red Dragon on the Hood of This Craigslist 1994 Honda AccordIt's said that inner beauty is what really counts, but in this case, it's far worse than you could imagine.READ NOW