This One-Off Mansory Bugatti Veyron Could Be Yours for $2,000,000
Just four easy payments of $500,000.00
Are you in the market for a new car? Good, great, The Drive has the perfect car for you. Dupont Registry just listed an extremely rare 2008 Bugatti Veyron Mansory Linea Vincero. The ad says "Call for price," so The Drive followed the seemingly simple instructions and ascertained the price. The one-of-one Bugatti Veyron is going for a cool $2,000,000.00 after originally listing for $2.5 million.
As you can see in the pictures below, this beautiful work of art is loaded to the gills with carbon fiber parts. According to the ad, the carbon fiber exterior and leatherwork was done by Mansory in 2012 and remains in perfect conditions. In addition to plenty of aesthetic upgrades, Mansory installed a new exhaust system yielding an additional 108 horsepower, bringing the final output to 1,108 horsepower.
The one of a kind Veyron has custom LED daytme running lights, new side skirts, new diffuser, larger cooling outlets, and an awesome gold "V" built into the front grill. The "standard" Bugatti Veyron is powered by a quad-turbocharged W-16 making 1,000 horsepower.
- RELATEDFloyd Mayweather's 2 Bugatti Veyrons Are For Sale…For $6.4 MillionGet your checkbook ready.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Rimac's Electric Hypercar Outrun a Bugatti Veyron in a Drag RaceIt's batteries versus internal combustion in a battle for accelerative dominance.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This 13-Year-Old Hit 200 MPH in a Bugatti VeyronBreaking the double-ton is all in a day's work for Steven Aghakhani.READ NOW
- RELATEDNational Geographic Reveals How the Bugatti Chiron is BuiltGo behind the scenes and see all the bonkers design work and engineering that has to happen to make the fastest production car in the world.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Bugatti Chiron Do 200 MPH In 16 SecondsIt will hit 200 before some sports cars can even do a standing quarter mile.READ NOW