Up Your Overlanding Game With These Portable Generator Deals
Don’t have an EV to power your on-the-go adventure? Check out these great deals on portable power instead.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
One thing I love about new EVs is the ability to use the built-in high-voltage battery to supply power to random 110-volt accessories on the go. This function, called vehicle-to-load, can be quite useful in emergency situations but is also pretty useful for fun or work as well.
But for those of us who still have gas-powered cars, however, the luxury of having a rolling battery pack on wheels doesn't exist. Thankfully, some other companies have stepped in and made high-capacity power banks to still allow us to use electrical gadgets without a dedicated power outlet, or using the vehicle as a generator with the engine running.
So, overlanders, here is your calling. It's time to run to Amazon and pick up some of these amazing deals on portable power banks and solar generators.
Power Banks (Standalone)
- Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station ($250 off)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 160 ($10 off)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 ($100 off)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 300 ($50 off)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000 ($200 off)
- Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1500 ($200 off)
Power Banks With Solar Generators
- Jackery Solar Generator 1000 with 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels ($250 off)
- Jackery Solar Generator 1000 Pro Power Station with 2x 80W Solar Panels ($150 off)
- Jackery Solar Generator 2000 PRO 2160Wh Capacity with 1x 200w Solar Panel ($951 off)
- Jackery SolarSaga 100W Portable Solar Panel for Explorer ($30 off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.