A Radar Detector From Amazon Is Just What Your Fast Car Needs
They’re nature’s way of telling you to slow down.
If you're modifying your car, you might accidentally push past the speed limit from time to time. It's difficult to avoid, especially when you have to relearn the way your car drives. At least when you set yourself up with a good radar detector, you'll get a nice reminder to double-check that speedometer at just the right time.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Uniden R3 Extreme Long-Range Laser/Radar Detector for $297.65 (26 percent off)
- Uniden R4 Extreme Long-Range Laser/Radar Detector, Refurbished for $329.99 (5 percent off)
- Uniden R7 Extreme Long-Range Laser/Radar Detector for $469.99 (6 percent off)
- Uniden R7 Xtreme Long-Range Laser/Radar Detector, Refurbished for $414.99 (11 percent off)
- Uniden DFR1 Long-Range Laser and Radar Detection for $41.70 (30 percent off)
- Valentine One V1 Gen 2 Radar Detector for $569.99(37 percent off)
- Escort MAX360C Laser Radar Detector for $649.99 (7 percent off)
- Escort IXC Laser Radar Detector for $363.99 (19 percent off)
- Escort Redline360C Laser Radar Detector for $1,097 (6 percent off)
MORE TO READ
Here Are 5 Cars Under $5,000 Right Now: Los Angeles, CA
The high cost of cars today makes it harder to find cheap fun. But we found a few affordable, interesting prospects to prove they still exist.
Amazon’s Having a Wild DeWalt Sale Right Now
Having more tools is always better.