Off-Road Lift Jacks Will Keep You Rolling Anywhere
Special problems call for specialized gear.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
You can't take a floor jack on the trail with you. If you could, it wouldn't be called a floor jack, would it? An off-road jack is an essential piece of equipment to bring along with you on those dicy off-road expeditions where things can go wrong. The best jack for you depends on your needs. Since I'm feeling helpful this week, I rounded up a few off-road jack sales to help make your decision a little easier.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Hi-Lift Jack, 48 inch for $91.32
- Hi-Lift Orb Off-Road Base for $38.48
- Weize Farm Jack 48-Inch Off-Road High-Lift Jack for $79.99
- Weize X-Treme 48-Inch Off-Road High-Lift Jack for $84.99
- Big Red Torin 48-Inch Ratcheting Off-Road Utility Farm Jack for $84.07
- Big Red Torin 60-Inch Ratcheting Off-Road Utility Farm Jack for $93.48
- Honhill Orange 4T Exhaust Air Jack and Inflatable Jack for $122.95 with digital coupon
- Bunker Indust Off-Road High-Lift Jack with traction boards for $179.99 with digital coupon
- Bunker Indust Farm Jack 48-Inch with jack base for $123.49 with digital coupon
Read More From The Garage
- There's an all-new roof-top tent for the Ford Maverick
- Keep your kids safe with these great car seats
- Listen to music or your friends on your motorcycle with a Sena headset
- The Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody is just enough muscle for grand touring
- You know you want to see the beaters of Pebble Beach