Weekly Wire for June 24, 2016: Brexit, Bentleys, and Volkswagen’s Model-Cancelling Plans
This week's look back is rather Euro-centric.
For the initial installment of Weekly Wire, The Drive's Mike Spinelli, Josh Condon, and Will Sabel Courtney each pull up a seat to chat about a mix of topics from the automotive world. What impact will the United Kingdom's decision to remove itself from the European Union have on carmakers, both in Great Britain and abroad? Which 40 of Volkswagen's 300-plus models across the planet should be killed off in the next five years in order to help the company survive? And what part of the new Bentley Mulsanne sets it well and truly apart from most other new cars on the road? Kick back, pop open a can of soda, and fire up the video above to find out.
- RELATEDWhat Will Brexit Mean For the Auto Industry?Britain's Brexit vote immediately hammers global auto industry.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 23, 2016: How Much Do Uber Drivers Really Make?New analysis reveals the service's drivers probably aren't doing all that well.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for June 22, 2016: McLaren Drops the New 570S Sprint and P1 LMOvernight, McLaren unveils two new track-ready cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDBehold the Glory of Sri Lankan Tuk-Tuk PoloHorsing around without the horses.READ NOW
- RELATEDUber May Have Just Ordered 100,000 Mercedes-Benz S-ClassesThe ride-sharing company is reportedly hungry for autonomous cars.READ NOW