Tuesday Tech News Roundup: Overlooked Pedestrians, Creative EV Noises, More
Your daily mobility technology news roundup, collected by a robot under safety driver supervision.
This is your daily dose of mobility tech news (in the broadest sense.) We scour the wires all night, and pick in the morning what's likely to move markets, industries, and mobility products, today, and in the future. We strive to be up each weekday when it's 9 am in New York, so please check in.
- US study shows pedestrian detection systems don't work when needed most - Just-Auto
- Former Tesla Europe boss joins Automobili Pininfarina - Automotive News
- Siemens Backs Mega Green Power Hydrogen Project in Australia - Bloomberg
- DeepRoute start-up raises $50m for AV research - Just-Auto
- Norled's hydrogen ferry: impact 'far beyond' ferry sector - Rivieramm
- Tesla will show its creative side to comply with looming EV noise regulations - Digitaltrends
- A ride in Cupra's 670bhp e-Racer electric touring car - Autocar
- Polestar 2 gets handling-focused Performance package - Autocar
- Teslas 'Smart Summon' is a self-driving nightmare and regulators are ignoring the risk - LATimes
- German electric van maker StreetScooter recruits Tesla, Ford execs - Automotive News
- Hydrogen fuel development partnership formed between Hyundai and Doosan Fuel Cell - Hydrogen Fuel News
- Renault Is Working To Bring Cheap Electric Vehicles To India By 2022 - Inc42
- Linde supplies first liquid hydrogen pump in California - Gasworld
- Flying taxis in Singapore to test cleaner, quieter sky ride - Japantimes
And finally ...
- Tesla Model X beats Mercedes-Benz EQC and Audi e-tron in camper trailer towing test - Electrek