Friday Tech News Roundup: Car Deliveries, Redefined. More
Your daily mobility technology news roundup, collected by a robot under safety driver supervision.
This is your daily dose of mobility tech news (in the broadest sense.) We scour the wires all night, and pick in the morning what's likely to move markets, industries, and mobility products, today, and in the future. We strive to be up each weekday when it's 9 am in New York, so please check in.
- Volkswagen drivers can have parcels delivered to their cars - Fleetnews
- China car startup dodges Trump tariffs with AI and 3D printing - Nikkei
- Toyota partners with Chinese companies to develop hydrogen fuel-cell electric cars - Financial Express
- Tesla progress update in Shanghai's hi-tech industrial zone - Just-Auto
- Survey finds scepticism over driverless car switch - Businesscar
- European carmaker Skoda to provide drivers with voice activated digital assistant - CNBC
- Bollinger reveals electric off-roader and pick-up truck - Autocar
- Samsung and Other Asian Companies Will Profit From Electric-Car Demand. Will Investors Get on Board? - Barrons
- Mahindra Is Now Exporting Peugeot-badged Electric Scooters To Europe - Zigwheels