Thursday Tech News Roundup: Rare Earth, Rare Range Anxiety, More
Your daily mobility technology news roundup, collected by a robot under safety driver supervision.
This is your daily dose of mobility tech news (in the broadest sense.) We scour the wires all night, and pick in the morning what's likely to move markets, industries, and mobility products, today, and in the future. We strive to be up each weekday when it's 9 am in New York, so please check in.
- 1.4M hydrogen project could help cut carbon - Ed
- Uber Copter goes public in NYC -- here's what it's like - Cnet
- Why are rare earth elements so crucial for electronics manufacturing? - Eitplems
- The new all-electric Renault Zoe tackles range anxiety head-on - Techradar
- Tesla Model X Is 'Defective, Dangerous And Unsafe' New Lawsuit Claims - Ibtimes
- Driverless cars appear at exhibition to show they can operate safely in London - Taxi-Point
- Uber makes JFK airport helicopter taxis available to all users - Reuters
- Tesla offers 72-hour backup of Sentry Mode videos in data collecting effort - Electrek
- China's Continuing Rare Earth Dominance - Brica
- Uber Eats delivery staff in Japan form labor union - Mainichi
- Consumer Reports: Top electric cars - Abc7Chicago
- Uber launches a shift-work finder app, Uber Works, starting in Chicago - Techcrunch
- Nissan Should Look To Markets Outside Japan For Their Too-Cool IMk EV Concept ‘Kei’ Car - Forbes
And finally ...
- Study Suggests Hemp Batteries Are More Powerful Than Lithium and Graphene - Truththeory