New Top Gear Trailer Features a Bugatti Chiron, a Ford GT, and a Rocket
The one-minute trailer also shows off the BMW M2, Alfa Romeo Giulia, Aston Martin, and much, much more.
Last season of Top Gear, which starred Chris Evans as the host, seemed to be all over the place. Based on the teasers for the new season, though, it seems the BBC has finally got its ducks in a row—and is ready to embark on an epic journey of horsepower, exhaust, and unnecessary pyrotechnics.
In the latest one-minute trailer for the new Top Gear season, the BBC shows off a Ford GT, a rocket launch, a drifting BMW, a Bugatti Chiron, an Alfa Romeo Giulia, and a contagious amount of laughter. This season’s host lineup will apparently be Rory Reid, Chris Harris, and Matt LeBlanc, which will hopefully solidify into a permanent cast for seasons to come.
Even though the trailer has plenty of action shots, they're not long enough to reveal any big details about the upcoming season. You'll have to tune into BBC America on March 12th to watch the season premiere.
- RELATEDLet Top Gear's Rory Reid Show You Around Welsh Rally Stages in an Ariel NomadThe TV presenter scoops up Rally America Champ David Higgins for a proper tour of Wales.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop Gear Won't Leave Its Dunsfold Park Home in 2017, BBC SaysThe world's best-known car TV show will stick its old stamping grounds for at least one more year.READ NOW
- RELATEDHere’s Your First Look at Top Gear Season 24Looks like Matt LeBlanc, Rory Reid, and Chris Harris are at the helm—and Youtube commenters aren't pleased.READ NOW
- RELATEDMatt LeBlanc May Earn £1 Million For the Next Season of Top GearDeal is all but signed, show insiders say.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Behind-the-Scenes Top Gear Footage of Ken Block Drifting His Mustang around London Is a Must-WatchThe extended director's cut delivers all the hooning-the-Hoonicorn action you can take.READ NOW