Preorders Start on the Mazda Miata RF and Infiniti Axes Any Q60 Convertible Ideas: The Evening Rush
Plus, a cozy American flag blanket from Woolrich.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Several months back we discussed how Mazda was going to build the 2017 MX-5 Miata RF, well now they are finally taking preorders. Pricing will start at $34,685 and preordering will open to a lucky few on September 26th (today). For those of you who didn’t make the cut, normal orders will be taken on October 3rd.
The new 2017 Infiniti Q60 is handsome to say the least but Infiniti has decided not to allow the good looking coupe translate into a convertible. Do to low sales numbers, Infiniti felt it was not appropriate to continue to peppy convertible.
Sad news for Audi lovers, you will never see the 400+ horsepower 2.0L four-cylinder make it under the hood. With that much power in a small engine, the TT RS was set to be a rocket (0-60mph in 3.7 seconds). Unfortunately, we will never see this spunky 2.0L under the hood of an Audi according to engineering head Stephen Reil.
If you are looking for active wear that will quickly wick away water yet breathe when you need them to, consider buying a pair of Western Rise Granite Camp Pants. Made of a stretchable nylon/elasthane blend, these pants are perfect for a day on the river.
Upgrade your Roku with Roku Ultra. Capable of streaming 60fps 4K content, the Roku Ultra changes the whole movie experience. Regardless of the genres you are into, this is definitely a worthy purchase.
Woolrich is selling an American flag throw blanket for $67 and it is everything you ever wanted. Draping yourself in patriotism, this cozy wool blanket is perfect for these fall evenings.
Whether you are strolling the streets around town or navigating the high seas, it is always nice to have a trusty Ditty Bag. Using that train of thought, Best Made Company has produced a waxed canvas ditty bag that will keep your belonging safe while maintaining a clean, minimalistic look.
- RELATEDEXCLUSIVE: Inside The Grand Tour Taping in CaliforniaA fleet of supercars, jet flyovers, and plenty of off-color jokes; our source reports from the elaborate set of the U.S. taping.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch This Time-Lapse Footage of the Tesla Record Run Finish in ManhattanA madcap end to an electric cross-country record.READ NOW
- RELATEDSwizz Beatz Hit With $42M Lawsuit for Supercar FraudThe hip-hop star allegedly scammed a company by selling leased Ferraris and Bentleys.READ NOW
- RELATEDAudi's 420-Horsepower Turbo 4-Cylinder Is DeadBlame the existing turbocharged inline-five. And maybe Dieselgate.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch These Scania Trucks Transform Into a Giant Working ClockIt's like synchronized swimming, but with big rigs.READ NOW