The Bugatti Chiron Comes to Forza Motorsport 7
Also available is the console debut of the Kia Stinger.
If you'd like to experience the 1,500-horsepower Bugatti Chiron but don't have $3 million to spend, you're in luck. Headlining this month's Forza Motorsport 7 car pack is Volkswagen Group's Veyron successor and latest technical tour de force. Now anyone can slip into Bugatti's 261-mile per hour land rocket for a sprint across a Dubai desert. Well, anyone as long as they have an Xbox One, a copy of Forza, and a spare $6.99 to spend.
Apart from the mega-capable Chiron, Forza 7's February car pack also includes the console debut of the Kia Stinger, a car our own Lawrence Ulrich deemed deserving of the 2018 North American Car of the Year crown. In case you were wondering, the Stinger in question is of the V-6, rear-wheel-drive variety for maximum driftability. No wheezy four-pots or pesky all-wheel drive here.
Also coming to the game are a couple of modern Hemi powerhouses: The 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and 2018 Dodge Durango SRT.
Rounding out the rest of the list are the 2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS that took the front-wheel-drive record at Pikes Peak, the 2017 Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 #7 racer, and some Australian muscle in the 1968 Holden HK Monaro GTS 327.
Forza Motorsport 7 is available now for Xbox One.
- RELATED2018 Bugatti Chiron Review: The Next Stage in Automotive RocketryThe $3 million, 1,500-horsepower Chiron forces the brain to reconsider the meaning of speed.READ NOW
- RELATEDOur Review of Forza Motorsport 7: Is It Worth the Upgrade?The take after 814 miles driven, and more than eight hours spent on track.READ NOW
- RELATEDHuman Drivers, Lend Me Your Votes: The Kia Stinger Should Be the 2018 North American Car of the YearThe new Honda Accord is worthy, but I'm voting for the Kia, and the continuation of our driving species. I urge my fellow jurors to do the same.READ NOW
- RELATEDXbox One X Review: This 4K Powerhouse Is the Closest You’ll Get to Lifelike Racing on a ConsoleEver want to race a Lamborghini around the streets of Rio? A Bugatti in the Swiss Alps? Here’s your chance.READ NOW
- RELATEDForza Motorsport 7 Named Best Sports/Racing Game at The Game AwardsIt beat out GT Sport, Project Cars 2, NBA 2K18, FIFA, and PES.READ NOW