Car Full of Naked People Arrested by Canadian Mounties After 'Very Bizarre' Crash
There's a lot to unpack here.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers responding to a call about a crash in Alberta, Canada on Monday morning found quite the scene when they arrived: a car full of naked people in various states of intoxication.
In what we're pretty sure isn't just a Monty Python sketch, the Associated Press reports that RCMP officers found four naked women and one naked man in one of the vehicles involved in the two-car crash. They were all transported to an area hospital with "undisclosed injuries." There's no mention if any of them were wearing seatbelts, but either way, a car crash in the buff is a pretty unfortunate thing to experience.
However, the Mounties arrested all five of them on Tuesday morning after uncovering evidence they say points to a "purposeful collision" caused by the naked group. They also pointed to drugs and alcohol being involved.
"We are trying to sort through all the different information we have so we can figure out from start to finish what this incident is all about," Cpl. Laurel Scott told the AP.
Making things all the more "bizarre," in the words of authorities, is where this all went down. The crash occurred on a two-lane road outside the tiny town of Nisku in a rural area populated mostly by oil drilling operations. Additionally, the road was covered in snow at the time.
So we know it's only Tuesday, but there's a nice mental image to get you through the week: A car full of drunk, naked Canadians careening madly out of control through an oil field. Never change, Canada.
- RELATEDCanadian Man Ticketed for Singing 'Everybody Dance Now' Too Loudly While DrivingWhat happens when you really let the music take control.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrunk Canadian Man Arrested for Driving Lawn Tractor on Late Night Cigarette RunWhen you need your smokes, you need your smokes.READ NOW
- RELATEDCanadian Man Jumps SUV Onto FerryCanadian Man does his best Florida Man impersonation.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch The Most Canadian Lamborghini Owner Ever Get Pulled OverEven the Gumballers are nicer in Canada.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Quick Dive Into the Unique Cars of CanadaWhile the selection is similar to what we get in the US, there are some interesting exceptions that remain north of the border.READ NOW