Chevrolet Silverado Redline Is Chevy's Latest Pickup Truck Special Edition
With red and black trim accents scattered across the pickup's ext, the Chevy Silverado Redline is one mean truck—one that previews Chevrolet's broader special edition plans for the whole lineup.
The Chevy Silverado has been one of GM’s babies for a long time and with that in mind, they have put a lot of effort behind ensuring customers don’t get board with it. In turn, Chevy has almost produced more editions of the Silverado than Universal has made Fast & Furious movies.
In the past two years we have seen the Silverado Midnight, Blackout, Custom Sport, Special Ops, Realtree, Rally—and now, the Redline. Although each of these editions have unique traits like blackout grills, enlarged rims, custom badging and more, they all shoot for essentially the same thing: making their owners feel special.
The Chevy Silverado Redline Gives The Truck An Aggressive Stance
The new Redline edition will have red badging, red brake pads, red tow hooks, black grille, black sideview mirrors and black rims. Many of these modifications are just skipping a step for future owners, as many modern truck buyers install blacked-out trim similar areas of the truck.
The Redline Series will not be limited to the Silverado, however. GM intends to use the Redline edition as a special trim for the Cruze LT, Camaro LT and SS, Malibu, Trax, Colorado, Equinox, and Traverse.
Do you think Chevy will sell a lot of these Redlines? And would you purchase one? Let us know below.
- RELATEDThis Silverado 2500HD On 46-Inch Rims Hates LifeOr is it 34-inches?READ NOW
- RELATEDHigh Desert Chevy Silverado Brings Back the PastChevrolet's new concept shares a striking resemblance with the abandoned Avalanche.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpy Shots of The Volvo V90 Cross Country Have Leaked And The Chevy Silverado Gets A Mean Hood: The Evening RushPlus, the perfect military-style jacket, and hoppy beer from The Brew Gentlemen Beer CompanyREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe Chevy Silverado Now Has Magnetic Ride Control and The Z/28 Takes a Digger: The Evening RushPlus, check out this new GoPro stabilizer and Creature Comforts Brewing CompanyREAD NOW
- RELATEDSEMA Trucks Gone Wild: Chevrolet Silverado ‘Special Ops’ Getting BuiltBig and militaristic, not unlike the classic football rivalry that helped inspire it.READ NOW