Pirelli World Challenge Heats Up In Austin
PWC is at COTA this weekend and The Drive is here to bring you the sights.
Pirelli World Challenge Is in Austin for 4 days of loud fast fun. This weekend includes a bonus race in the top SprintX series. A makeup due to a cancellation during their stop at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. Thursday and Friday featured Practice sessions for all PWC classes, the Radical Masters series and the Porsche GT3 Cup series. We're here, camera in hand, to bring you the sights.
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – IMSA EditionSometimes motorsports photography isn't about race coverage. It's about reminding us that racecars are amazing.READ NOW
- RELATEDToyota TMG 86 Cup Car to Run in Pirelli World ChallengeThe PWC doubleheader in Utah on August 11-13 will be the U.S. debut for the tuned GT86 racer.READ NOW
- RELATEDFord GT Super Gallery: IMSA at COTAThe beautiful Ford GT on the incredible Circuit Of The Americas track deserves an in-depth look.READ NOW
- RELATEDIndyCar runs at Texas Motor SpeedwayIndyCar was in Fort Worth, Texas to run the Rain Guard 600 this weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDIMSA At Circuit Of The AmericasIMSA's WeatherTech Sportscar Championship rolled into Austin for a weekend or racing and we were trackside.READ NOW