Ford GT Super Gallery: IMSA at COTA
The beautiful Ford GT on the incredible Circuit Of The Americas track deserves an in-depth look.
The Ford GT is gorgeous on its own, but dressed in Chip Ganassi Racing's livery, it is stunning. Then you put it on the track at the Circuit Of The Americas and sexy curves meet sexy curves in a red, white and blue display that makes the 4th of July feel inadequate.
- RELATEDIMSA At Circuit Of The AmericasIMSA's WeatherTech Sportscar Championship rolled into Austin for a weekend or racing and we were trackside.READ NOW
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – IMSA EditionSometimes motorsports photography isn't about race coverage. It's about reminding us that racecars are amazing.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe IMSA Support Races at Circuit Of The AmericasRunning alongside IMSA this weekend was the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge and the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series.READ NOW
- RELATEDContinental Tire Sportscar Challenge at Circuit of the AmericasThe IMSA undercard also raced at Austin this week, and as always, we were camera in hand.READ NOW
- RELATED7 Cool Things About the $450,000 Ford GTThe only truly American supercar is close to an engineering masterpiece.READ NOW