These Are The Seven Best Exhaust Systems For The Dodge Challenger Hellcat
These seven exhaust videos will leave you deaf and grinning.
You don't have to convince anyone that the burly supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 from the Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcat sounds good. Between start up, idle, revving, and acceleration, that 707 horsepower V-8 gives out a monstrous roar of around 100 decibels.
The 707 horsepower Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcat have plenty of bite, too, with a 0-to-60 mph time of 3.6 seconds and a top speed of 199 mph. So if owners opt to give their ride a little more bark, The Drive sees it more as a public service announcement to all lesser muscle cars.
Since the Dodge Challenger Hellcat starts at $64,195 and can quickly hike above $70,000 after dealer markups, you can safely assume owners have a little scratch laying around for bolt-on modifications like a new exhaust system or headers. Depending on budget, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat owners can spend anywhere between $660 and $1,800 on an aftermarket exhaust system for their muscle car.
Below, The Drive has generated a collection of videos displaying different exhaust options for the Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcat. We are displaying a wide variety of systems from simple muffler deletes to Kooks headers and exhaust system, but all have a unique sound we could fall in love with.
Carefully listen to each exhaust clip and let us know your favorite in the comments below. If you don't like any of them or know of a better system, drop a link in the comments.
2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (Stock)
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Borla S-Type Exhaust
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - CORSA 2.75" Cat-Back Exhaust
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Tunnel Ram Performance Exhaust by Kinney's
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Black Widow 3" Exhaust with resonator delete
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Kooks Headers and Exhaust
- RELATEDAutomotive News Wants to Ban the Dodge Challenger Demon From Public Roads"Challenger Demon ... is the result of a sequence of misguided corporate choices that places bragging rights ahead of public safety."READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Dodge Challenger Demon Actually Does 0-60 MPH in 2.1 SecondsLike so many things in life, it all comes down to how you measure it.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs a Modified Dodge Challenger Scat Pack a Better Deal Than a Hellcat?One cammed Scat Pack's owner is running an 11.2-second quarter mile.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 9-Second Dodge Charger Hellcat Is Ready to Slay the DemonWe imagine that poor Corvette owner was pretty shocked.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Hellcat Rhino XT Is a 707-HP Wrangler on SteroidsFresh off a star turn in The Fate of the Furious, custom builder USSV upgrades its newest creation.READ NOW