Chevy Prepares to Ramp Up Bolt Production and Ford Kills the V-6 Mustang: The Evening Rush
Plus, a simplistic pocket knife for your every day carry.
Say goodbye to the V-6 Ford Mustang, as this will be the last year it is in production. Ford has decided to cut the popular V-6 for the 2018 refresh. This is understandable, as the 305-horsepower 3.7-liter V-6 was reserved for only the most basic Mustang trims the past few years.
According to reports, Chevy Bolts will be on sale nation-wide starting in September. Although General Motors is slowly adding them to dealerships across the East Coast as we speak, the Bolt will be available in all dealerships by the end of summer. KBB analyst Karl Brauer predictions GM will sell 30,000 to 80,000 units in the first year.
A Swedish company called Evam System has invented a piece of technology that allows ambulances and firetrucks to override a car’s speakers, cut out the music, and notify them of an approaching emergency vehicle. This device was designed to combat the sound-deadening interiors of modern vehicles.
Shared dishes are, in my opinion, the best part of many hip new restaurants. Instead of spending all your money going out to dinner, recreate these tasty shared dishes in your home with the book Share: Delicious and Surprising Recipes to Pass Around Your Table.
We can often fall privy to the over-produced pocket knife, convinced that we need the nicest, most expensive knife on the market. This is just a wasteful mentality; you need to break away from that feeling. Fortunately, the Papagayo Skinny Knife and with its Zebrano wood handle and 420 stainless steel blade confidently perfects the simplistic knife.
Sometimes you need a little push to hit your fitness goals. Although you can hit plenty of personal records on your own, a competent and attentive trainer can do wonders. By introducing you to new exercises and encouraging you to leave your comfort zone, the team at Transform Fitness of Tuckahoe, New York does a fantastic job of helping you reach peak fitness. If you live anywhere in the Tri-State area, Transform Fitness is a place you need to check out.
A solid pair of Red Wing boots can last a lifetime and will never go out of style. Made of Copper Rough & Tough leather, triple-stitches seams, and Goodyear soles, these boots are worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and invest in a pair before winter is over.
- RELATEDChevrolet Bolt Named North American Car of the YearGM's mass-market electric car adds to its list of awards.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Kickass Machines of the NYPDThe country's largest police department has 9,000 vehicles—including some really awesome toys.READ NOW
- RELATEDSweden's Ambulances Can Block Your Radio SignalPull to the right or lose your Taylor Swift privileges.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe BMW 750i xDrive Is a Window Into the Hi-Tech Future of LuxuryTechnological wizardry, meet incredible comfort.READ NOW
- RELATEDLeaked 2018 Ford Mustang GT Video Reveals One Squinty Muscle CarMid-life cycle refresh brings a somewhat disheartened-looking face to America's favorite sports coupe.READ NOW