Turner Motorsport Makes the Best of a Snow Day With a BMW M4 GT4
Turner Motorsport's service crew took the Bimmer race car out in the snow for some wicked donuts.
Turner Motorsport is a BMW race team, but it's also a tuner and service shop located in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Most of the east coast is currently getting slammed with snow and strong winds; it's not exactly "bring your BMW or M car out for an oil change" weather. So, as a result, the service crew at Turner had some free time on their hands and brought the new BMW M4 GT4 out of the garage for some snow donuts.
The snow is the complete opposite weather that the Turner Motorsport crew including owner/founder Will Turner are used to. If you remember a few weeks ago, a few members of the Turner crew were participating in the Baja 1000 down in Mexico sans the M power.
The Turner Motorsport service crew fitted the wet race tires on the M4 GT4. In the clip, you get to see a quick walkaround of the vehicle highlighting some key visual exterior points and the interior which is all business.
Eventually, the garage door goes up and out comes the M4 GT4 plowing some snow. A few playful snow donuts occur and the service crew has to help push the M4 GT4 back in the garage. Turner Motorsport will be racing the new M4 GT4 at The Roar Before the Rolex 24 this weekend leading up to the 24 Hours of Daytona later this month.
Check out Turner Motorsports M4 GT4 snow donut video below.
- RELATEDBMW Team Drops the BMWs for One Race to Participate in the Baja 1000Turner Motorsport needs to drop having ///M power for a race to go to the Baja 1000.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe BMW M6 GT3 Got Me Hooked on That Good Racing StuffTurner Motorsport gave Matt Farah a taste—and sometimes, a taste is all it takes.READ NOW
- RELATEDInternet's Everyman Bill Caswell Is Selling His Baja PigBill Caswell is selling his almost Baja 1000-ready freak BMW 3 series creation, the Baja Pig.READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW to Bring M4 GT4 Race Car to Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge in 2018BMW's track monster is coming to America in January.READ NOW
- RELATEDNew BMW M4 GT4 Will Appear at Watkins GlenWant to spend $200k on a BMW? This track monster might be for you.READ NOW