Buy this Lamborghini Veneno for $9.5 Million
This one-of-three supercar hasn't been driven since delivery.
Are you tired of having $9.5 million laying around and not knowing what to do with it? The person selling this one-of-three 2013 Lamborghini Veneno Coupe is here to help. We say one-of-three, but Lambo actually built five of these, but only sold three of them. One of the other two was for testing and the other one was a 50th birthday gift to Lamborghini from Lamborghini. A Lamborghini Veneno Roadster was also manufactured and they made a whopping nine units.
This mid-engine, all-wheel-drive supercar is posted for sale on Mobile.de which is like German Craigslist. However, the ad says the car is located in the U.S. It has 112 miles on the clock, all of where were accumulated delivering the car to its current home. The car has not been driven since then.
When it came out, the Veneno had an MSRP of $4.5 million which briefly made it the most expensive production car in the world. We’ll spare you some math and tell you that’s $5 million of appreciation in just four years. Not bad considering the average car depreciates about 35 percent in three years.
This Lamborghini Veneno is powered by the same 6.5-liter V-12 that powers the Aventador. It makes 740 horsepower and flies from 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds with an electronically limited top speed of 220 mph. She pulls 1.41 g in the corners.
Is this thing worth almost $10 million or is the seller a little too ambitious?
- RELATEDLamborghini's Plans Include Huracan Off-Roader, 1,000-HP Aventador Replacement, Report SaysThe Raging Bull may be about to get a longer leash.READ NOW
- RELATED11 Supercars Worth More than $8 Million Seized from Dictator’s Son in GenevaA Porsche 918 Spyder, a Koenigsegg One:1, a Bugatti Veyron, and a Lamborghini Veneno were just the tip of the iceberg.READ NOW
- RELATEDTop 10 Most Expensive Cars in the World in 2018We've compiled a list of the world's 10 most expensive cars (more or less) on the market.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Lamborghini 4-Seat GT Could Be Coming After The UrusAfter the Urus crossover is released, a 4-seater GT could be Lambo's next new frontier.READ NOW
- RELATEDLamborghini Centenario, Aventador S to Make Appearances at Goodwood Festival of SpeedLambo shows off its best cars at Goodwood, and features its Ad Personam programREAD NOW