How Porsche Does Employee Appreciation Day
From providing kinder care for the children of Porsche employees to recognizing this guy for his 50th year (sort of), this video is all kinds of awesome.
From plant security to catering staff, Porsche takes this 3-minute-and-10-second opportunity to thank all of their many employees for their time aboard the company roster. Not many companies would care to do anything like this, but Porsche apparently appreciates their staff and the sacrifices they make to help Porsche in their growth efforts. Porsche's primary goal is to sell cars, but it would seem that they remain pretty loyal to their staff, perhaps as loyal as their staffers are to Porsche. Take this little trip through Porsche's facilities from the point of view of one of their most highly lauded employees.
From the morning commute in a vintage
After lunch, the protagonist of the video does a walk-through of the production facility, looking at some operating robots and checking out some freshly painted sports cars. Some folks in the production facility are pretty enthusiastic to see our main character here. Porsche then wants to promote the fact that they have a kinder care facility for the children of employees. That's a hell of a perk, right?
Ah, we were walking in the footsteps of Jeff Salut in his 50th year with the company. Can you imagine
- RELATEDYou Should Draft Omar Vizquel's Strosek-Tuned Porsche 993 Cabriolet To Your TeamThe All-Star MLB shortstop once drove this eye-catching Speed Yellow Strosek, and now you can too.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Le Mans Champ Terrify Passengers In a Porsche Panamera Turbo SThe Panamera Turbo S is significantly faster than the average cars normally associated with ride-sharing programs.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche's Thorough Testing Procedures RankedThe final 'top five' video of the season has Porsche showing off their testing facilities at WeissachREAD NOW
- RELATEDNext Porsche 911 Caught Winter Testing in EuropeDevelopment of the future 911 is already well under way.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Launches New Video Magazine Called "9:11"Produced 5 times annually, this web tv program is 9 minutes and 11 seconds of technology, history, and PorscheREAD NOW